HIDING IN SECRET

This chapter is dedicated to @Gsgbsbsbhaj ❤️💖.

************************************

"my Lady, it doesnt matter if anybody saw us, the women of this Harem know bettter than to tell the King about you, and if they even tell him, he would never belive them, because he loves you so much and you are his favorite" Yana said trying to butter Safeera up, to always be on her good books.

Safeera looked up to Yana's face, the King loves nobody, neither does he have any favorite, she had always put up a good facade of being the favoi to his highness all because her mother was the former concubine of the dead king, and when she was born she was given to the King as a gift as his future concubine, she became his first concubine, and could only get close to him since she had been with him since childhood, ahd was a shoulder to cry on to after he experienced the terrible death of his mother, moreover he does not see her as any thing expect a sexual tool, not even a friend, but she does not care neither will she ever let any woman of this harem know the king has not one or a single feelings for her or else she would no longer be feared, neither would they try to gain favour's from the king through her, or worship at her feet. But they would all go to his wife 'Astriana ', she thought as she said her name in envy, she feels she can come in her and destroy all my hard work, the way I removed the princess of Lilia, this should not be too hard, she thought to her self as sge smiled widely, while Yana who saw her smiling knows her lady only smiles when she had done something evil, or have an evil plan for somebody.

"my lady is there any other thing I can help you with" Yana said smiling at Safeera,
"no, just finish your work carefully and don't act suspicious, because you know what would happen if you get caught, I will never go down with you, but instead kill you my self. But I am so very sure this plan will work, I can already taste victory in my tips "Safeera said with a broad smile, thinking about how Astriana's dead body would look on the floor of the cut room, after her head had been cut off by her own husband.

" and don't forget to pass my words to Melina, I don't want any mistakes " Safeera said, as she turned and left Yana standing there, Yana's took a deep gust of air, looked around and walked out, u best known to them, that somebody hid in the corner and watched everything , she came out, and ran in the direction of Astriana's chamber.

Astriana saw a fair slim girl, entering her chamber, as she immediately stood up.
"princess Astriana" the girl said as she bowed her head down in respect to her, while Astriana kept looking at her with a confused expression.
"My name is Hana, and I am one of the mistresses of his highness, and I need your help", she said to Astriana with a smile on her face,
"and what makes you so sure that I would help you", Astriana said looking at the strange girl, why would my husband's mistress come to me for help, she thought to herself.

"because only I have a way of proving your innocence to the court ", Hanasaid to Astriana with confidence in her eyes.
"and what do you want in return" Astriana asked her, she is not a fool to think that one of her husband's concubine would want to help her for love, she knows they are all devious ahd would want something in return.

"I want to go back to my hometown" Hana said as she looked through the window with distant eyes like she is missing so many things.

"why do you want to go back, don't you like the palace, ajd wheres as why do you think I can help you, the power to take you back lies with the king" Astriana said still confused about the deal

" I never wanted to come here, I was forcefully brought here by my people as a gift to the King, I come from Gazra, a small village in Hezab, after the king won a war 2 years ago all villages wears asked to bring their finest virgins as a gift to his highness, and my people choose me, bring an orphan girl", " I want to go back, ahd leave this palace not for being abhored from the palace, but with full rights and duties, I want to start a good life somewhere in Hezab, if you agree to work with me, I can help prove your innocence, while you free me" Hana said as she wipped tears off her face, Safeera felt pity for her too, she can not imagine being given to someone as fearful as King Kaden as a gift although she is in a similar situation, but her 8s that she is married to him, and she is also a royal, if the king by any chance kills her for no reason , questions would be raised, but as of Hana, if she dies nobody will care as after all she was all but a gift to the 'BLOOD KING'.

"but I doubt still understand how am I going to free you" Safeera asked still confused about that part.
"when a queen or a royal is sentenced to court in Hezab, if he/she was accused wrongly, the court compensates them, for each life that accused the royal of being guilty , and in your case there are three people, Yana, Chera and Melina,

I just want you to use one of their life's as compensation for my freedom, the court can not dare to refuse since it is in the law "Hana said as Astriana eyes grew wide," they would be killed " she asked,

" yes it is the law, if they dont get killed, you would for being guilty of the crime, so it's either them or you, and it has to be them, so let's start the plan on how we would prove your innocence because my words cannot be enough " Hana said as she told Astriana everything she heard while she was spying and listening to Safeera's and Yana discussion.