CHAPTER 21

Lara's POV

I carefully took out the bullet, as she instructed.

Thankfully, it wasn't that deep.

I applied medicine and started wrapping the wound.

"When will you stop hurting yourself, Yane?" I couldn't hide my exhaustion at seeing her like this.

"I didn't hurt myself, Lara,  someone found out our hideout." she replied.

Her hero complex was getting out of hand. Instead of heading to the hospital, she insisted on coming to my place.

She picks up the phone to see the notification she got.

She looked distressed after looking at it.

"Did something bad happen?" I ask.

"Min-Jae is taking Charm to Russia. And, he knows about our association as well."

I was shocked to hear this. But, it's getting out of hand.

How can she only think about Charm? Even when she is this hurt.

"Do you really think, you can trust Charm?" I expressed my concern.

She payed her full attention to me now.

"Why are you asking this Lara?" her voice tender and eyes filled with tears, "Did you forget, you were the one who brought her to my house, you gave us the space, you spent such good time with her. You even took care of her."

I can understand where she is coming from, she has put all of her trust in that one person. She has never taken anyone's side like she is doing now.

"I know Yane, but just in case" I tried to convey my concern.

"Don't worry, it will be alright." She replied resting in Sofa.

Ron's POV

Luca please don't die on me, we are so close to the hospital.

Please don't get unconscious.

I tried to keep him awake during the time in our car, on way to the hospital.

He is critical.

I sped-up.

"Ron" He speaks, "Please save me, I don't want to die so soon. I don't want to leave you guys." His voice his cracking and he is having trouble in speaking.

(After reaching the hospital.)

"Please Ron, stay alive, I beg you" I pleaded silently, not wanting to lose another friend.

I call the doctor and tell him everything, he is now being rushed to the ICU.

Nurses took him inside while I stood there, helpless.

Then, I saw a girl, who came running towards Luca, and crying.

But, she was late, he was already in Intensive Care Unit.

I went close to that girl, Luca never mentioned about her.

"Excuse me!"

She looked up, her eyes were filled with tears, and crying out loud.

"Are you Luca's friend?" She asked while sobbing.

I nodded.

"What happened to him? Why is he in ICU? What did doctor say?" She bombarded me with questions.

"Okay, I will tell you, but, who are you? Luca never told about you." I asked cautiously.

"I am his girlfriend." She replied.

I was stunned to hear this. Luca never told he had a girlfriend. I was about to ask more questions and tell everything that happened there.

But, I stopped.

What if, she is just trying to deceive us?

"Girlfriend. Really?" I asked, confused.

She nodded.

"Since when?"

"More than a year now."

"More than a year!" Shit! It has already been a year and we are still unaware. "How did you guys meet?" I inquired.

"That's not important now, let Luca get better first." She has a point.

I want Luca to recover as soon as possible.

Charm's POV

It's Seam's room, Min-Jae brought me to his house to get ready.

He should just have taken me to my home, I didn't need this expensive dress.

"Charm, Min-Jae chose these dresses for you, see if you like them" Seam asked me.

Seriously, in this house, she has not much power in her hand. She can't go beyond what is asked to do.

"Seam, why should I go with your brother?" I asked sulkingly. I don't want to go.

"I don't know why is he going there. I was surprised when I heard he was taking you there. Because till now, he only took people really close to him, or the people he hated. I don't think so he hates you " She explained.

This scared the fuck out of me. After the fact that Yane told me, he knew I was working for her.

"Do you know, he knows about mine and Yane's association?" I asked.

She raised her voice in shock, "What are you saying, Charm?"

I nodded.

Author's Note

People who are sticking with me, I love you.

I love you, so much...