CHAPTER 25

Yane's POV

"We have no choice, Ron. We have to handle here, while Lara and Luca handle there."

"What will we do if things don't workout?" he asks with concern in his eyes.

"Blast!" I said, "If we can't find anything, we have to disrupt his workplace without harming other people." I completed

I can't think of anything better than this. Min-jae will definitely be crushed this time. 

We need to devise a plan to find Charm first.

"How are we going to find Charm?" Ron spoke the thing in my mind.

"See, we already have the background check on Min-Jae" I referenced the past and recent information we had about him.

Moscow's a cool city with lots of businesses. We need to be careful, stay low-key, and blend in.

We decided to first move out of this hotel as soon as possible, because staying at hotel, this big makes things risky. 

It was temporary, until the safe house was being cleaned.

Ron went to get fresh, while I sat on the couch, contemplating on the things that have happened in my life. I used to have many friends as a kid, but now, I only have Lara.

I remember, how I used to play in the muddy water as I scroll through the pictures, my dad uploaded on cloud.

I stumble upon a photo from kindergarten, playing with Lara and a guy. 

A sudden nostalgia hits me.

I had a friend named Ethan, he my constant companion of mine and Lara, when their family moved to the city, he stopped connecting with us, I don't even know where he is, what he is doing. 

I was too young to know that and later on me and Lara filled each other's hearts with love.

At this moment, I miss my brother, he would hug me in tough situations like this, and give me hope and strength to fight.

I have very faint memories of my time before being a teenager.

The bell rang

"Who's this?" I asked, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Room service miss, we bought you some food." Waitress said.

I went and took the food she bought. As I was closing the door, she resisted it and gave me a piece of paper.

I was clueless, what was she doing. She had a witty smirk on her face while handling it to me.

I closed the door and opened the letter.

"Do you think you can do something to me? Come here, I will be waiting for you, the place you are searching for is near Red Square."

"What is it?" Ron interrupted.

I showed him the letter and while he was reading, I was contemplating what just went inside my head.

Red Square. Really?

Why Red square!?

Charm's POV

This guy booked something really expensive again. 

I heard him saying we are staying somewhere near Red Square.

I have seen things like these only in movies/

I looked up online, "Red Square." Intrigued, I dived into the details. The screen fills with images of a vibrant and historic square, surrounded by iconic structures like the Kremlin and Saint Basil's Cathedral. The vivid colors and intricate architecture seem to leap out of the screen, bringing a sense of awe.

I was kinda excited to see the city, because this feels strange, I thought Min-Jae will put me in trouble reaching here, but he has been treating me... a little to good, to be honest.

Although he didn't tell me, what are we doing here in Moscow, but he held my hands at the airpot because it was so much busier and when I asked him, he replied, "What if you get kidnapped?" with straight face.

I mean, who would dare to kidnap a girl who is surrounded by men in black suits around her?

I was like, "Sir...SAFETY. Really??"

I was thinking about him, while keeping my gaze on him as he was talking to someone sitting on couch.

I feel way too much comfortable, it's like I am living a dream life, 

I am seeing one of the best views in the country 

I have this soft bed on which I am lying on

I am enjoying exquisite cuisines here.

Life feels like a k-drama.

Money does bring you happiness, I also want to be rich.

This feeling didn't last long, I suddenly got stuck by the things Min-Jae did to me earlier

Even earlier, he made me so comfortable and took advantage, not once but twice.

I won't fall into his trap once again. I was kicked out of my home because of him. I can't forget.

Yane is the one I should be thinking about.

This seems to be the best timing because now I am alone and Min-Jae is doing something in other area.

I started searching for my phone, I have no idea where I put it after getting off the flight.

"Are you searching for this, my dear?" Min-Jae spoke as he stood near the door, having my phone in his hand.

When did he take it?

I tried to take it from his hand, but there is aint now way I can snatch it from a 6 feet tall guy.

Then, he said something which had scared the hell out of me, "Don't worry, Yane will come for you soon."

Author's Note

What do you think is about to happen?