5- My lips, your lips

(Kellin's POV)~~~~~~~~

I yawned and unbuckled my seatbelt as Oli parked his car in the school parking lot. We had just been shouting at each other for the past ten minutes- I didn't even bother saying anything else the rest of the time, I didn't want to set him off further then he already is right now. I opened the car door quietly and stepped out of the car, my heavy backpack basically trying to murder me by dragging me to hell.

"You're such a buzzkill- you know that right?" Oli scoffed as he locked his car and began walking parallel to me.

"Oli- please just let it go. I have a test today- I can't afford to skip today.." I didn't actually have a test today; I just can't stand to be stuck alone with Oli all day anymore than I already have. He'd always either just beg me to get high with him or other stuff- I'm just sick of it.

Oli groaned and began walking faster then me, quickly storming away- obviously pissed. "Oh whatever- you don't ever make time for me."

My feet came to a stop as I watched him walk into the school without me. It was almost bitter sweet in a way; I wanted him away from me, but I wanted him to come back so bad. I wanted to already make it up to him.

I'm sorry.

that's all I wanted to really say to him, but he'd always get pissed at me wether I say it or not. There's just no winning- I don't enjoy the growing feeling of hopelessness between us.

I went to reach for my phone in my jacket pocket, yet instead I felt a irregular shape instead. I pull the small object out and glance at it in my palm.

Oli's car keys.
He always kept them in the right pocket of his jacket, I remember.

I turn around to face Oli's car, wanting nothing more than to drive far away from everyone without a single word. To drive away from all this stress and constant agony, really. I was sick of school, I was sick of people, I was even sick of smoking.

I jump as I suddenly felt a firm grip on my shoulder. I turn my head to see Vic looking at me with concern and curiosity.

"Kellin..? Are you alright?" He asked quietly, like he thought I'd pounce at him if he spoke any louder. A feeling I understood well. I felt sympathetic for him.

I'm not alright. I haven't been alright this entire time, can't you see? cant you hear me? Is my suffering invisible..?

"I'm alright, just contemplating." I mumbled in the same soft tone he gave me, trying to show him that I was not a threat to him.. that's the last thing I want to be.

"Contemplating what?" Vic's face seemed to immediately seemed to be repainted in curiosity rather then concern.

"Things.." The words barely escaped from my chapped lips, I wasn't really expecting any visitors at the moment. "Do you ever get that feeling where you just sorta.. want to abandon everyone you know and love without a single word?" I knew I said to much, but the thoughts had been boiling in my mid for too long.

Vic's eyes widened at my words, and his lips stayed firmly together in silence for a few minutes. "Yeah.. actually." he looked up at me with a calm, empathetic smile

"Actually?" I responded immediately- I wasn't really expecting anyone to really understand my feelings other than me, it's sounds an absurd thought, but you'd be surprised.

"Yeah.. after all that stuff that happened with my younger brother last year, I became nothing back a laughing stock to everyone. All I really just wanted to do was run away and hide away from everyone forever, even my own family." Vic stared at his shoes that seemed to be glued to the concrete beneath him.