(twenty-three)ᵐᵃᵏⁱᵐᵃ²

You still haven't accostumed to the cold. The room has a freezing temperature that crawls from your skin to your entire body. Your bare feet have grown accostumed to the rugged stony floor of that small, cell-like catacomb, It's cold, very cold. You notice that rays of sun are peering through the barred windows. They give you a sense of warmth, however, it is not enough. It has been 13 hours since you ate or drank anything, not a single crumb of bread or a sip of water.

The door opens, you wonder who will it be, you see a lock of red hair, you were sweating, it was her, again. However, she doesn't have a briefcase, she is just carrying a small tray.

- Hi puppy

-"WOOF" You cry out enthusiastically

-Since you've been such a good boy these last days, we decided to give you a treat.

-A treat?

-Thats right

Makima inches her hand closer to your face and caresses it carefully, her hand is soft as silk and nostalgically warm.

-Here you go

She opens the tray, a plate with cookies and a glass of milk is revealed, however, the glass is empty.

-Where's the milk?

Makima grins

-here...

She says as she cups her breast. You look confused at her for a second.

-Wha- where?

Makima starts unbottoning her shirt. Her is wearing a black lace bra. She wants to unbuckle her bra but she can't.

-Can you give me a hand here sweetheart?

You point to the shackles that keep you tied to the wall with your gaze.

-Oh yeah, of course, I forgot.

Makima unlocks the shackles on the wall.

- ...how did I get here?

- I saw you on the street, you looked bored, so I took you to a pub and paid for rounds and rounds of beer. Then you passed out and I took you in my car to my place.

You unbuckle her bra, Makima's tits flop out.

Makima squeezes her nipple, milk starts coming out.

You go AWOOGA and your eyes do that cartoony thing where they protrude out.

- I'm thirsty mommy.

- Ohh baby, you want mommy's milkies?

You nod, Makima inches closer to you and urges you to lick her areola in a circular motion, her face starts to get all red, she seems like she is enjoying it, however, as soon as she realizes that she she has lost control of herself, She snaps back to reality.

Makima starts squeezing her nipples until milk comes out and fills the glass.

You start to get an erection.

- How could you be such a pervert?

Makima grabs the glass of milk, forcefully unclenching your mouth and letting every drop of milk fall down your throat.

- What the fuck were you thinking? She screamed. Did you really think that I would let you get the upper hand on me? You are truly foolish, boy. This is the last time I'll let some shit like that slide again, Do you understand?

You try to catch your breath as you try to swallow the milk that is still stuck in your throat.

-No more games, understand puppy? From now onwards I'll make you know what true pain feels like.

You stay, laid down on the floor, looking down you see the rest of the milk that you couldnt swallow., you try to lick it, but Makima takes a knife out and cuts off the tip of your tongue.

-One more move like that and you're dead, kid.

Makima closes the cell door as you look at her back mortified. You try to close ypour eyes and drift to sleep, but the haunting image of Makima stayed burned in your brain all night long.