Tender Record 7

Its time to put my first plan into action. I found some rocks laying around and picked them up. Then I went down to the turbine generators which generate electricity for the portion of the facility which the test subject was testing. I dropped some rocks into the generators intending to jam them. The lights began to dim and GLaDOS started to turn on the cameras in this area. I quickly left that area and made my way to a test chamber that the test subject would be entering soon. 

So far, my plan was working. While GLaDOS was distracted, I peaked into the test chamber which the test subject will enter. As I expected, GLaDOS' cameras and microphones were off, since she was looking at the turbine generators for the lights. 

I saw an aerial face-plate in the chamber, which was set to launch the test subject though a portal in the ceiling. I threw a rock into the generator for the aerial face-plate and peeked into a higher part of the chamber just as GLaDOS' cameras and microphones started to come back online. It was a good thing that I had time to find a part of the chamber which GLaDOS' cameras couldn't see me. 

I had decreased the strength of the aerial face-plate when I threw a rock into its generator. Once it launched the test subject, it would try to launch her into the ceiling, but she would just miss it and see me instead. That way, she would know that I was still alive and I was helping her get out. 

I herd the chamber entrance open. The test subject had entered the chamber. However, GLaDOS' cameras and microphones were already back online. I was in a place  were she can't see me, but if I spoke, she would still be able to hear me. 

I herd the aerial face-plate launch the test subject up, and we saw each other for a second. I wanted to say something, but GLaDOS would have herd me. The test subject when right back down to the ground and I herd the aerial face-plate beeping. "Well, I'm back," GLaDOS said over the speakers. "The aerial face-plate in here is sending a distress signal," she said to the test subject. "You broke it, didn't you." 

"There, try it now," she said after the beeping stopped. 

The aerial face-plate was activated again and I saw the test subject go up to me and straight back down again. The aerial face-plate beeped again. "Hmm, this plate must not be calibrated to someone of your. . . generous. . . ness," GLaDOS said. "I'll and a few zeros to its maximum weight. You look very great by the way," GLaDOS said as she added about seven zeros. "Your looking very healthy." 

"Try it now," GLaDOS said when she finished adding the zeros. 

The plate was activated once again and the test subject came back up to me and back strait down. The plate continued beeping. "You seem to have defeated its blood bearing capacity," GLaDOS said. "Well done. I'll just lower the ceiling." 

With that, the ceiling which the aerial face-plate was trying to launch the test subject into, moved down closing my view into the test chamber.