Tender Record 17

Me and the test subject flew down the pipe as it continued pulling us. There was not neurotoxin in the pipe since we shut down the neurotoxin generator. 

"This should take us right to GLaDOS," I said. "I can't believe I'm doing this. Woo-hoo," I said. "I knew this would be fun. They tooled me that it wasn't fun at all and I believed them. Yet I'm loving this." 

We continued moving down the pipe as it changed directions. "This facility is huge," I observed once we were miles away from the neurotoxin generator. 

"We should be getting close," I said. "I can't wait to see the look on GLaDOS' face. No neurotoxin, no turrets, she'll never know what got her." 

"Hold on," I said. 

I looked toward the direction we were moving and just saw more pipe. "I might not have thought this next part completely through," I said. 

Later we came to an four way intersection in the pipe. Once I got to that intersection, I was pulled into the wrong pipe while the test subject, since she couldn't fit through the small pip that I was pulled into, continued moving towards GLaDOS' chamber. "Ah, I'm going the wrong way," I said. 

The two pipes were running side by side, but they would move in different directions at any time. Before the pipes separated, I tooled the test subject, "Get to GLaDOS. I'll find you!"