chapter 2 , day 2

Sky woke up took the blanket off  her . Sky's body felt funny couldn't remmer much she stumbled into the bathroom nearly jumped up , scared of her own reflection. She laughed to herself this wasn't the first times she jump scared herself , she knew this wouldn't be the last .

Sky looked at herself in the mirror, ears of that of a deer , a tail ? Even a tail ,  ? She scraped her mind trying to figure out what kind of deer she was she has pink spots on here head mixed with white even   . Her teeth where shape , like that of Alastor, just not as yellow as his  .
She was taller then Niffty not by much though , yet no way did she stand as tall as Charlie, a little long the guys . There came a knock at the door

Sky went answered it

Angel Dust : hey did you want some breakfast?

Sky also starled by him

Sky : yeah I was about to get dressed , you can come in if you like .

Angel Dust shrugged walked into the room

Angel Dust : not bad of a place you got here .

Sky : yeah Charlie, and Alastor did it .

Angel Dust : Alastor helped ?

Sky already in the bathroom getting her own clothes on. Steeped out placing herself on the bed

Sky : yeah , why ?

Angel Dust: no reason

Angel sounded like he wanted to say more about Alastor, but didn't .

Sky : your name is Angel right ?

Angel Dust : yeap , listen you should stay here in the hotel, at less until you get formlar with this place .

Sky : I don't understand

Angel Dust : come on let's go get something to eat , we can talk on the way down .

They left the room letting Angel out first Sky closed the door behind herself

Angel Dust : what I mean is the guys in the alley way are not the only Demons that want you hurt . There are some that well try to make deals with you for your soul even . Take it from me , best if you stay here for a little while tell you get on your feet for say .

Sky : yeah I take that advice , I forget where am I...right hell

Angel : don't worry it happens , to the best us it will take time to get use to it .

Sky knowing if someone says do ,or don't do something best listen to them . Especially those who have played the game befor ,or have been around long enough to know all the rules and tricks of the game . Though this wasn't a game she understood that , but she listened never the less . By listening she would also do ,or don't do whatever the suction was . In this case staying at the hotel was the best option she had. Though she didn't know she could trust anyone yet she didn't know . She felt kinda stupid getting into a car with strangers ,but something about Charlie and Alastor both . That's what made her do it . Even Angel Dust , she didn't understand. 

Angel Dust : you just do those things you'll be fine .

Sky : I don't want to sound rude ,but I'm sorry I didn't

Angel Dust: listening look just stay here capiche?

Sky : stay here , capiche

Angel Dust : do you know what capiche, even means ?

Sky : Italian word that means to understand , what the other person is saying .

Angel Dust : yeah , it dose.  ya one of those smart people ain't ya ?