°•☆•°{1: Free fall}°•☆•°

Wassup yall.

My name is Endless! I'm your Author! And I'm about to show you the most jaw dropping, mind bending-

Ok enough with the damn amazing digital circus reference and I'm just gonna get onto the chapter.

Oh and Y/n is a moth. (Will later be however you sky kid looks after a couple chapters)

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

°•°{3rd person's POV}°•°

The sounds of the winds echoed across the stone as Y/n stared into the swirling clouds below.

It was such a switch up from the bright and colorful places of Daylight prairie and Isle of dawn.

But they wanted to be brave.

They wanted to prove to the others that they have what it takes to move onward with their journey and explore deeper into the world that they were tossed into by the stars above.

They wanted to prove they were worthy to go to Eye of Eden.

Y/n's eyes kept wandering the clouds, sometimes spotting a tail of a creature of light...but never knew what kind it was.

Y/n's eyes looked back down to the center of the storm, where the wind tried to lead them.

After another harsh gust of wind pushed them forward...

...They jumped...

Y/n began to glide with the wind the best they could. The harsh winds began to try and toss Y/n around.

Keyword: try

Y/n was doing surprise well as they glided along with the winds...Until they hit their head on a rock that was hidden in the clouds.

They began to lose control of their flight plan, causing the wind to carry them through a different path.

Y/n held the side of their head in pain and heard a crack.

They pulled their hand away.

Revealing a part of the mask that had chipped off with a yellow liquid covering it.

Y/n began to panic and try and reattach the peice to the mask, not noticing the atmosphere changing with the winds making them start to glide downwards with great speed.

Eventually the mask held itself together as if by magic making Y/n calm down. But their head still hurt.

Yellow liquid, or for sky kids: blood, was pouring out of their head.

Y/n's vision began to grow blurry and darkness began to come into view.

With the last Y/n could see. They spotted a forest below. With that Y/n grew unconscious.

The clouds parted as Y/n fell out of the sky. Due to them being unconscious, their cape became inactive making them fall like a rock.