°•♡•°{2: Underground}°•♡•°

WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND-

How are your balls?

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

♤{Y/n's POV}♤

{Flashback}

I stared out into the open field as one of my friends sat next to me. I then looked at them, and asked them a question.

"Hey Isor..."

My friend looked down at them and spoke.

"What is it Y/n?"

I looked down at my hands and fiddled with them

"What happens after Eden?"

My friend tensed, before sighing and looking up at the sky.

"Oh...well...we go somewhere very very nice...and...and very far away...where all the spirits are..."

"Isor?"

"Yes?"

"Why do I miss my friends who haven't returned from eden?..."

Silence took over...and Isor looked at me...before looking back out into the fields of Daylight prairie.

"...You don't have to miss them...one day...you can see them again...and again...and again...until one day, you can stay up there with them...and I will be up there...waiting..."

"What does that mean?..."

I asked...and then...Silence was my answer.

°•°{Present}°•°

I walked into a giant box like thing, and took a seat as I looked at the man who was the one behind the red door.

"I will not be going with you. Someone else will be down there, and she will get you settled in just fine."

I nodded, and with that...the doors shut and the things began to move. Suddenly a box started to glow with pictures and the man's voice was heard once again.

He began to talk about things that are happening in his world...yet...I couldn't understand a thing...

My eyes were glued to the glowing box, not noticing anything outside of the thing I was in.

After a bit I felt the thing I was in jerk to a stop, causing me to fall out of my seat. I slowly got off the ground and rubbed my head.

I looked up and saw the door opening and there stood...uh...hm. what is she?

A lady that seemed to also a animal of sorts stood there, she had no mouth but had black eyes with white pupils.