10

I bite into the bone while she thinks it over when her eyes lock on me I lower it again "Let's hear the ideas you have".

I nod looking around "well I gave Lady Dimitrescu a few ideas instead of draining the maids and people who can't pay the taxes offer donation of blood no less then 15% no more then 20% with the maids it could be an opportunity to make more money, like if they do they get double the money they're paid for work, allow them to go out and visit with family if they want, no more hunting the maids replace it with criminals, and depending on the crime they either get hunted for so long maybe some torture or hunted to death, since the maids waste so much food here I did the math on it once, it's enough that the entire village could survive at least a month so send the extra to them more in the cold months when hunting and gathering is almost impossible, um get the lycans under control so the people can hunt food and have a chance, the housing is horrible the Lords could pay a one time deal to repair thier homes and update them, more job opportunities and education for the kids, since there's electric find ways to warm the houses for those without fireplaces, I think maybe if the Lords start interacting with the villagers or are seen in the village not scarring them but just being a family out having a nice time to show them that they're more then able to be kind, and have
human emotions I know they're losing faith in you as well since things keep staying so horrible try answering some prayers that are not asking to much or just outrageous greedy shit, start with something that'll catch attention like the orphanage, give stuff that will help make the job easier for her it's noticeable and shows you care about the people doing these would slowly build some trust between the villagers and the Lords".

She nods "I will think this over and let Salvatore and Donna know what my plans are as well".

When she stands I jump up "Mother Miranda?"

She looks at me tilting her head "May I request to speak privately with you a moment?"

She waves Lady Dimitrescu off, when she leaves I clear my throat and hold out a paper "I had an idea that would be helpful for Lady Dimitrescu's daughters electric blankets for beds in
winter it would give them more heat but, I was thinking clothes made similar that will swarm with them and return when reforming like their dresses, it would allow more freedom if it was rechargeable or had a solar power ability possibly both".

She nods taking the sketch "I will look into this, it is a very good idea".

I nod looking down "Lady Beneviento needs a friend ma'am She's struggling, when they came last time she didn't fight at her best she gave in letting him kill her, Lord Moreau is just as bad as her, he hates his looks" I bite my lip holding out a book to her.

"This is something he published in my time it can help him please check it out" I say softly, She looks at me and nods "I will start on these right away thank you, But where do you keep this stuff you have no pockets?".

I shrug while shaking my head no, watching her leave I then walk out and grab my bone chewing it as I head to the door seeing Lady Dimitrescu and smile not showing my teeth she taps my chin "Show me" I sigh and bare my teeth she nods and walks away.

I fall into step with her humming around my bone happily, feeling a body wrap around me I scream before hearing Cassandra laugh she lifts a chunk of forearm in front of me "I saved you some pet".

Nodding I look to the side fighting a blush as I take the arm "Thank you Lady Cassandra, it's a very nice forearm".

She falls into step by me puffing out her chest "See pet I brought you food, oh yeah, I have Aunt Donna working on different outfits for you".

I nod taking a small bite since I'm not hungry anymore the bone chewing was more because it felt good on my teeth after a few bites I hold it out to her.