Rubbing my face while leaving my room I sigh "I'm too tired for this shit" I mumble pushing Cassandra's door open but freeze looking at a maid on the bed in her bra and panties posed seductively.

I sigh shaking my head and move to Cassandra's sickle collection, grabbing one I head to the door grabbing the maid by her hair as I pass.

Twisting her hair tighter around my hand I drag her behind me to the dining room "I WANT EVERY DAMN MAID IN THE LADIES DINNING ROOM NOW" I scream.

Kicking the door open I find the women scrambling into the room, yanking the woman in front of me and forcing her to her knees I raise the sickle to her throat and cover her mouth, then glance at Sonya as she steadies Star "You two get your asses over her right now" I order.

Sonya nods pulling Star with her thanks to our bond, I look at the women who look worried while I tilt the maid's head back chuckling.

I drag the sickle in front of her face "If I catch another bitch trying to seduce Cassandra again I will make sure your face is covered in scars, if you don't get the hint then I'll kill you" I say in a sickly sweet voice.

I kick the maid away from me pointing the sickle at all the maids "Now just to ensure we have no more misunderstandings, Lady Dimitrescu is off limits as always if you're brave enough to try for her she's Sonya's, Cassandra is mine, if I catch anyone sniffing around Ladies Bela or Daniela planning to use them I will come after you, and Lady Beneviento will be claimed some day soon so stay away from her as well, and finally Starla here is off limits as well".

When they nod I smile putting the sickle up "Good I'm glad we had this talk and came to an understanding" I say sweetly.

Turning I storm out of the room throwing the sickle at the wall near Cassandra's head when I find her.

She tenses then spins looking around growling, I charge her pinning her to a wall and lean in sniffing at her growling.

I don't smell anyone I shouldn't on her, so shove her before moving back slightly "you're so fucking lucky" I hiss.

She growls at me pissed "The hell is your problem?"

I laugh stepping back and pull my hair at the roots "A fucking maid in your bed".

Growling I grab the sickle from the wall pointing at her with it "Did you fucking invite her, I swear I will fucking kill her and I will cut your fucking dick off".

Lunging for her I growl as she swarms away from me, I jump up seeing her reform "Mallory you need to relax" she hisses.

I growl running at her, we continue till we're near her room, I growl acting like I'm charging when she swarms reforming behind me, I spin grabbing her, and shove her into her room kicking the door closed.

Skipped

Breaking our kiss I take a deep breath "I never invited that maid to our bed" she says cuddling into me.

I hum kissing her head "I know I'm sorry, I was caught in a territory rage and had to mark my territory".

She chuckles kissing my neck "Mmm I didn't know it was possible to do this or that I would like not being in charge or being threatened with humiliation".

Nodding I kiss her head "I'm glad you liked it" I say softly.

"Pet, what do you think of possibly bringing in a maid to play with sometimes maybe a Beta?" she asks slowly.

I tense looking at her "I want to watch you do that sometime to a Beta or Omega it doesn't have to be permitted maybe a fun playmate sometimes?"

I sigh relaxing my body and closing my eyes "Beast, I don't like the idea of casual sex with someone" I say softly.