Ch. 27

A/N I think I'm just going to either delete this story or stop it at this chapter since I'm very busy and no one really reads this except for the lovely 201 people. Let me know either in the comment section or by message of you guys want me to continue.

* Jake's POV *
I was the last one to wake up, which is a shocker. Next thing I notice is that no one is in sight. While roaming throughout the house, I stumble on a little note: go into the kitchen. I did. When I arrived, I noticed Andy, Trevor and Alec with a devious looking smile on their faces. " Jake, how nice of you to join us. Now, I know I missed your birthday...quite a few actually...so I decided I make you your favorite coconut cake for a belated birthday present!" Okay, something's up. Unless Andy learned to cook in the past six hours, something is going to happen. But, with that innocent look in his eyes, I pushed all thoughts aside and took a bit of cake. As soon as I stuck a knife in the so called cake, it exploded.....everywhere. With balloon pieces on the floor, icing and sprinkles all over me, I glared at everyone. Trevor and Alec shook their heads no and pointed at Andy who was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. He is so going to get it.

* Trevor's POV*
Since I didn't get a shower last night and currently have some frosting and sprinkles on me, I decided to go take a shower. When I hoped out of the shower and threw some clothes back on, I went to join the others. Not even ten minutes later, my dick was on fire! I knew I was sweating and making a face in pure agony because Jake and Alec were looking at me like TF? And, Andy was smirking. " Andy!! What did you do??!!" I yelled as I started stripping. " I know your love for hot..." he didn't even get to finish before I sprinted into the kitchen and stuck the spray nozzle down my undies. Hot sauce...I really hate him.....

* Alec's POV*
Oh Lawd.... I'm next.... Oh Lawd.... Since I am the treasurer of the Church, I haven't a lot of paper work to do. As I go into the office where my favorite chair is, I decide to very slowly and gently sit down. Okay nothing's happened yet. Noticing my chair is a little high from where Jake was sitting in it yesterday doing who knows what. I automatically assume Jake 'cause he is the only one shorter than me...and that's saying something. I could pass as a Hobbit! I move my hand to the adjust, or what I thought was the chair adjuster and squeeze it. Bad move. Next thing I knew, I was on the floor with a heart attack from that ear busting noise. I inspected under the seat to see what made that God-awful noise. My discovery..... a blow horn attached underneath.... Andy has something coming.