Ch. 15

A/N NO this is not a fanfic or going to turn into one. This chapter is just really important to the rest of the story down the road. I promise. Oh, and I will barely be updating due to a project that is worth over 5 grades is due December 15. Thanks loves for being patient! @mirandasparkle32 , this chapter is for you!
The arena is packed! I can't believe how he never looks nervous performing here! I can't thank those two enough! I can't wait 'til after the concert!
When we rise onto the stage, I can tell that it is packed, and that this is the largest crowd we have ever had in our one year! I admit, this life of being a rock star is all it's cracked up to be, but there is only one person I miss more than anything in the whole world. I won't go down memory lane again today....
Through the concert, Andy and I kept making eye contact. Right before the show was over, he announced, " Guys, I think I am going home for a few months. The rest of the band agreed that we need to visit our families, and will remain touring shortly after our break. You guys were great! Love you!"
Finally, I could see him. I pray he feels the same about me still.
"Andy...??," I hear a nervously call out in my dressing room. I open the door of the rest room I was just changing in to see my love sitting there. I rubbed my eyes a few times to make sure this was real. "Hey. Been a long time huh?" I didn't even respond I just wrapped him in my arms and held him close and tight, and he did the same for me.
As soon as he kissed me, we heard the door open and two girls started taking picture after picture. Oh no! What have I done to poor Andy?!
After that, I ended my trip early. When I got back home, I called 'my boys' over. I told them what happened, and gave them some of their money back even though they refused. Showing them picture after picture, I see both Alec and Trevor freeze. "That's my uncle."