Ch. 18

"regret what happened?"
"No," I answered truthfully then continued," I don't regret anything cause we were young and didn't know. That doesn't mean we are going to happen again though....."

Andy's POV
I wasn't too happy about that part, but I have someone and he does too; however, I'm still going to mess with him.
" Yeah, I kinda figured, but what if it did?"
"Look, Andy, you have a boy toy/ boyfriend and I have a fiancé. What happened was in the past and it's time to let it go." Poor thing, he thinks I'm serious. I'm going to continue cause it's really funny how serious he is taking me. I heard him say," What happened was in the past," so I'm going to use it against him. I really hope this causes no harm.
"What happened with us in the past was amazing. He is your past, and I can be your future. Just.....please...." I can't wait to tell Jacob and Alec how good I got him. He freaks so easily, and now, he is about to burst.
"What do you want me to say.....

Alec's POV
I was fixing to sneak up on Trevor while he was on the phone. I know....lame but whatever. I was about to scream, but I stopped when I heard him," What we had in the past is irreplaceable. No one can compare to you. Forget my fiancé!" Then tears started streaming down my face as I looked at the boy who just broke my heart. "Trevor?"
"Alec...it wasn't what it sounded like I swear." He started to panic. I just left. No word spoken, and went to bed making sure to lock the door behind me.

A/N SORRY I DO SO MANY AUTHOR NOTES BUT I PROMISE I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO UPDATE MORE!! DON'T GIVE UP ON ME AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MONDAY NIGHT!!