Ch. 16

A/N This week and every Saturday for 6 weeks, I will have show choir all day, literally;it's competitions Season.😆😆 Also, I have Beauty and the Beast(BaB) rehearsals every Tuesday until March, then more and more BaB rehearsals will take place. I will probably not update a lot because I still have homework, and keeping straight a's is one of my main priorities. Just don't give up on me and wish my luck! Lol. Love you all! I can't tell what guy the boys are looking at, but they are as white as a ghost. "What's going on?"

Trevor looked at my with tears in his eyes and mouthed, "Please explain."

"Andy is Trevor's uncle. Yes, he is young I know, but oh well. He was approximately four or five when Trev was born, so it makes since. Anyway, they were very very close. They had an accidental incest because no one told them he was his uncle until Andy was 17. Their parents hid that they were related due to one reason and one reason only; they thought it was weird that someone was only 4 or 5 years younger than their uncle. When they found out they were related, the relationship was terminated. When Trevor was 15, he was told that Andy passed, but no funeral was to be taken place, and they would never show him the burial sight. The reason they faked it you may ask......he was dating a guy....assuming that you were the guy, I now say is dating. I saw pictures of Andy when he was still "alive" and he had short hair, and his last name wasn't Biersack. It was Dar. (A/N just go along with this. Love y'all.) That's the reason why he didn't recognize Andy as the lead singer." I felt so many emotions going through me right now, but I controlled myself. I almost lost it when I looked over my baby to see him crying.

"Are you ok," both Jacob and Alec asked me. I gave them a confused look, but soon realized I was crying. Since, I didn't want to answer, I just laid my head on Alec's chest.