Ch. 28

A/N Holy crap guys!! I'm back! I'm so sorry it took so long. I thought no one cared about it and my plate has been so full. Omg. I don't know how long this chapter is going to be or anything else, so let's just play it by ear. Maybe I'll write another book maybe not. Who knows. I'm just going to play it by ear, and hope y'all like this ending. Leave comments, suggestions, message me-- I don't care. I just want to hear from you all. Have a nice day/night. Love you all.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Three long and happy years. With Jacob and Alec with a part-time Andy, how couldn't it be a great time? Andy has been on tour for one and a half years, but their relationship is going my strong. As of mine and Trevor's, we've hit some rough patches that has caused some problems here and there; however, we are just as happy and in love as ever before. Some things; however, did happen that were a shock to all of us such as my parents wanting to rebuild a relationship with Trevor and I, and the kicker, Andy's dad called and apologized, and also told him that he and his mom divorced because she walked in on him screwing his boyfriend. That's a story for a different day though. Our story is now, and we can't write it down, nor predict it, as much as we like to think we could. Even Jacob has a surprise of his on that no one but me and him know about. He's proposing to Andy. Switching gears, Trevor and I have been talking for a while now. We're trying to go to college since we got our diploma from taking online courses, and we both want to go to different colleges that are not so close together. We don't know what's going to happen to us, Andy and Jacob, our parents, Andy's dad, or anything at all; however, we do know one thing: we will always stick together, and once love comes along, nothing on this planet or out of this world can stop it. Maybe....one day in the near future..... when we are in college- wherever that may be- life will throw us a curveball, but we've had more than enough practice catching them. It's just a matter of time before everything happens, and when it does, I'll be more than happy to look both ways- forward and behind- as I stand next to my one a only Trevor with Jacob and Andy behind our backs. This chapter has come to an end, but that doesn't mean our book will. It's like one long big ramble- it never ends, and it doesn't make since. That's life though. One big ramble, and I couldn't have asked for a better person to be beside me.