Chapter 4: First Contact

SPADE INDUSTRIES BUILDING COURTYARD - DAY

Lily and Autumn are among the people in the audience waiting for Ivan's discussion addressing the concerning increase in Drone Soldiers. Dale Voss is expected to attend this meeting for this discussion as well. A few news reporters arrive on the scene.

"This is Jill McIntyre with Winchester Daily, reporting on Ivan Spade's meeting, responding to the ongoing protests of the usage of AI within Spade's own products and technology" Reporter Jill McIntyre said.

The Infinity Knight and Velvion later arrive to the scene.

"Oh, it has come to my attention that the Infinity Knight and an unknown hero has arrived at the Spade building, their intention is unknown at this time." Reporter Jill McIntyre said.

Ivan sees the Knight and Velvion outside the building. He contacts the unidentified asset.

"They're here, they shouldn't interfere with Voss' assassination, go as planned." Ivan said.

Back outside the building, the Knight sees the Helicopter carrying Dale and Kirstie. Ivan arrives outside the building to greet the guests for this discussion. Velvion detects an unidentified signal coming through east of their current position. The signal is coming from an unfamiliar being, identified by their mechanical stature and shiny silver and grey armor, with a striking orange visor on the head, bearing a face all too similar to the Knight. Knight and Velvion stand their ground and confront the mechanical being.

"That's as far as you can go, leave, and we won't fight," Velvion said.

The mechanical being continues to approach forward, seeing the helicopter in sight, it deploys their shoulder missile launchers.

"Did you not hear me, leave, or we will use force!" Velvion said

"Commencing termination!" Ultra Knight said.

Ultra Knight fires its missile launchers at the helicopter and the heroes, barely missing it and the heroes dodged having the missiles blast to nearby buildings. This causes everyone at the courtyard to panic and scatter, with Autumn and Lily hiding in a nearby car for cover.

"Lils you got any of this?" Autumn asked.

"Are you kidding me, we're in immediate danger and you're asking me about this now?" Lily annoyedly asked.

Knight and Velvion try to come up with a plan.

"You got anything?" Velvion asked

"You evacuate the civilians, I'll take on Bootleg Knight over here" Knight replied.

Spade's security sentries arrive to fire on Ultra Knight, but their weapons proved ineffected against the mechanical knight as it destroyed all of the sentries. Infinity Knight proceeds to take on Ultra Knight, initially starting in a fist fight. Ultra Knight gets the first punch as it punches Infinity Knight in the face, before giving him a second punch. Infinity Knight punches Ultra Knight in the abdomen and Kicks it in the chest. Infinity Knight his energy wrist blade. Ultra Knight deploys his own dual wielded energy wrist blades.

"Oh joy" Infinity Knight said sarcastically

The two knights engage in a blade fight, Infinity dodges some of Ultra's attacks but Ultra quickly regains control in the fight as he cuts through a bit of Infinity's armor taking off a small chunk of it. Kirstie sees the two Knights fighting at the front of the building. She tries to contact Infinity Knight but her calls are being jammed by Ultra Knight's signal jammer. Ultra Knight kicks down Infinity Knight in the abdomen and blasts its arm cannon directly at one of the engines of the helicopter, making it go off course.