Chapter 9: Rising Shadows

WINCHESTER CITY - NIGHT

In a nearby courtyard, several drones and vehicles are going in the city streets, out comes numerous robots storming the city, causing all of the citizens to scatter around the city. Ultra Knight then arrives at the courtyard via a thruster pack.

"Take every inch of this city, kill everyone in sight!" Ultra Knight ordered!

SPADE BUILDING - INT

The door to the room keeping them was destroyed, creating a hole in the wall where Lily and Autumn find the office where Ivan's dead body is seen, then they see in the distance that Ultra Knight and the Drones are attacking the city.

"Ah fuck!" Lily said in disbelief.

"Where's the Knight, uh, the real Knight when you need him!" Autumn said.

"There's gotta be a command interface, like a control room to stop this nightmare." Lily said.

"There is a room but what the hell are we gonna do about this, it's not like we can't shut everything down in a snap!" Autumn replied.

UNITED FORCES HQ - INT

The TV plays a news report of the current situation.

"It appears that numerous robots have arrived and started to attack the city, witnesses say this is the same robots that Ivan Spade, CEO of Spade Cybernetics, have commissioned in the last couple of weeks."

Sean looks at the monitor.

"We have to do something!" Sean said.

"Agreed, Knight, Velvion, you two go to Spade's building and find out what we're dealing with. Vantis and I will help with evac." Rosa said

"You got it!" Velvion said.

SPADE CYBERNETICS COMMAND ROOM

Autumn and Lily run up to the command interface to find the computers mostly intact.

"Okay, let's see what I can do," Autumn said.

Autumn was going to find the shutdown command, only to find out there is a password requirement.

"No no no, you've got to be kidding me!" Autumn shouted.

"What?" Lily asked

"I need to put down a password!" Autumn said.

"Then type it in, what are you waiting for?!" Lily said.

"Oh gee, that is totally helpful telling a girl to put down a password she doesn't know because the boss she works with is an egotistical maniacal asshole who doesn't tell his employees squat!" Autumn shouted!

Lily looks at Autumn shocked to see the normal bubbly cheery girl is angry at a situation like this.

"Sorry, I'm just a little stressed," Autumn said.

"It's okay girl, I'm at least here with you to spend potentially our last day together." Lily said.

"Thanks bestie" Autumn said to Lily.

SPADE CYBERNETICS COURTYARD - EXT

Team Knight arrives at the courtyard of the Spade Cybernetics Building only to met in a brief firefight with the Spade Drones, the team wasted no time to clear out the area of Drones. They ran up to the command room. However, Ultra Knight is present for another fight.

"You two go, I got the drone!" Infinity Knight said.

"On it." Velvion said as she and Vantis ran to the command room.

COMMAND ROOM

Velvion and Vantis run to the command room only to find Lily and Autumn trying to find a way to shut down all of the drones.

"What are you girls doing here? It's not safe!" Vantis tells the two girls.

"We're trying to figure out how to stop all of these drones from destroying the city!" Lily shouted.

"Hold on, let me do something." Velvion said as she walked towards the computer.

Meanwhile, both Infinity Knight and Ultra Knight are fighting. Infinity Knight dodges Ultra Knight's cannon blast, proceeding with him firing his sidearm at the Drone Knight.

"This time Knight, you're going to die!" Ultra Knight said.

Infinity Knight draws out his sword, Ultra Knight deploys both arm blades as the two knights engage in a blade fight. Blades clashed and punches were thrown until Infinity Knight stabs Ultra Knight with one of his arm blades and Ultra Knight kicked him in the stomach launching him. Infinity Knight gets back up and runs towards him, with his other arm blade still intact, cutting off one arm of Ultra Knight and stabbing him in the power core on his chest, killing the drone.

Meanwhile Velvion managed to crack the code on the computer giving the shutdown command of all Spade Cybernetic Drones and all the girls cheered as this was happening.

"We did it!" Lily shouted

"Yeah!" Autumn replied as she kissed Lily. Lily seemed confused about this.

"Um, I got caught up in the moment." Autumn said.

Lydia gets up from the rubble turning out to survive the encounter, only to have police present at the courtyard to arrest her. Team Knight, Lily and Autumn walk out of the building.

"So, you two must be our unsung helpers," Infinity Knight said.

"Yes, that's us." Lily replied.

"What you did today was reckless, but ultimately helped us with the situation. You have our gratitude." Infinity Knight replied.

"Thanks. It's what I do." Lily said.

CITY HALL - THE NEXT DAY

News and local press are present the same day to congratulate the heroes for their efforts in stopping the uprising. Many people gathered at Infinity Knight's spot to ask him numerous questions. One of which is asking about his real identity.

"Can you take off the helmet, to show your real face?" one journalist asked.

"Well..." Infinity Knight replied as he reaches for his helmet.

MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON - 3 MONTHS LATER

In a highly secured cell lies Lydia, heavily restrained.

"Don't claim victory just yet, this is only the beginning!" Lydia said.

Infinity Knight walks outside the cell.

"Really, whatever you have next, we'll be ready for it." Infinity Knight replied.