chapter 14

after the sarah moany the next day we had to go bck to school at kawaii high!!! eridan slept over at my hive because now that we were marriaged we can do whatever we want ;) we walk down the street with our hands inside of each others i can hear the clink when our rings touch and i smilr at the memeory of the wedding last nigth. i rememer eris vows and no he will lvoe me 5ever.

weu get to kawaii high school and eri wlak s me into class because we have class together. when i get there i desicde not to sit in my formal seat but to sit on my husbandos lap instead bc I CAN DO WHAT I WANT IM MARRIES. the teacher seas the form of intimacy nd says "NO PDAS IN kawAII HIGH!!" she is v mad. "ummmmmmmmm but were marries" I SA Y AS I HOLD UP MY HAND AND SHOW OFF MY RING AND ALSO DEOS ERI. the teach rolls her eyes and turns around back to the bored. she is teaching how to proportionate a radical. "baka" Iwisper under my breathing.

after we sit threw a boaring class its tiem for lunch so we go and we sit down and its fun. arunea and meanduh are at the table they ar emaking out so they don t talk much but thats ok because it is ok to be gay i am not a homophobe. arda and damara and cornus are all sitting at the table too also roseh and kanto;o and they are eating sofisticated food because they are fancy. also jogn and terezi are sitting thogether which is weird bc what didnt know what wsa going on lol??

eri wispers "i think they are dating blackly' he says quitly to me. OOOOOOOOH i say.

i didnt have anything for launch that day because i new i wouldnt be hungry and i wasnt XD so i just wanted to talk to people so yeah. " so arda wigs how did u like our wedding last night" i say it. "it was ok" she says and confurtles to staring at her food atnd not eaching it. i dont like her.

"so rose i heard u liked the wedding how about u kanaya?" i want to know how everyone thought of us so i could use they ansers as blackmail if i ever need to. "it was a lovely sara moany." she said. "thank u" i said. "YAAAAAS" roseh says. "ok" i say. i think rose is rlly instense sometimes. suddenly i dont feel so hot which is weird because im the most perfectes human in the world i am so hot but i didnt feel good right in this mement. "I MUST AWAY" i wellup as i stand and run the bathroom.

i throw up and get sad because i dont want to go home because my eri is at school but u have to go home when ur six. i text eri and this is what i say it in the masage:

msg: eri i throwed up i need to go home im srry

eri text backin a few sex:

nooooooooooooo i hope u feel better soon lol

he rlly cares about me <3

i go to the nurse and say i am sick i through up so i go home because she said im gross go away so i go home and i sit in my bed very sad. karkat comes in my room because he is my adoptive father since i was abandoned as a oprah when i was yung.

"r u ok hunny" he saysto me in a hushed tone.

"uhmm yeah dad i just threw up at school so go away thanks" my dad is so annoying sometimes. "well i know since u and daniel got marries last night maybe u did some adully things and thats ok but do u ever thing maybe it is morning sickness like u r perggos?" he sayd to me with concernation. my eyes wiggle.

i am at the store now and i get a pregnancy test because omg what if it is a pregnancy.

i am home now and i use the test and... I AM PREGNANT :0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMGGGGGGGGGG CLIFFHANGER HOW WILL I HANDLE THE PREGNANCY AND WILL IT ALL BE OK WILL ERI EXCEPT THE BABY AND ME FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON KAWAII HIGH DESU NYAAA~~~~

I HOP U ENJOIED PLS COMMENT WHA T U THING SHOULD HAPPEN ENXT AND PLS FOLLOW MEH FOR MOAR XD~~ <3