chapter 27

JAED ? ?  ????  NO!!!! i stormp through the school glaring at anyone who things they can look at me. HAH! NOT TODAY PAL! im SO MADLY ! ! !! 

eri runs after me as IF !! AS IF IT WILL DO A GOOD! i run to hte talen shoe juje. "exqUESE ME MADAME!" i yell into her ear hole. "EXACLTY WHY AM I NOT IN THE TALLNT SHOW? ? ?IM THE MOST TALENTED NEKO KAWAII AT THIS ENTIRE SCHOOL OF KAWAII HIGH! I WILL SUE YOU ALL AND YOU WILL ALL GO TO JAIL AND THEN WHEN YOU DIE YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!'" 

she stair at me. "um ok u can b in it to i guess... but u have to find a new sogn bcums jaed sing the same one u auditioner with annndd...s he was betterer.." 

"SHE DIDNT EVEN AUDITING!! !! !! ! HOW DID SHE GO AND NOT MEEE? ? ? ? " i yell more and disseminate papers all over the room. eri burst in the room and he is out of breath. "calm down lil" he say "no YOU CALM DOWN, ERIBAND! ! !!  WE HAD AN AMAZRING AUDTING AND JADE DIDNT EVE DO ONE AND SHE GOT IN AND NOT ME ! and you too i guess bUT NOW WEHERE IN THE TALENT SHOE BUT SHE GOT ARE SONG!" 

"oh," said the juje"but she DID authiting." ummmno she didnt i was their dont lie to me, i thought. "after you left jade rushed in and sang the song. it was beaignitful. her voice was of an angel, singig down from the hevens above, gracing us with her beauty. ... you... were just not as goodly.." 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" i scream more than this but it would be to much too type out so. "its ock lil well just pick anonther sogn." eri say and he gives me a kiss. ock..... 

"ock>>." i say. "what song will we sing then?" i say. "hmmmm..." eri say as he tappa his chin.. "wwwwwwwwwere breakin free" he says with a smilk. yes. i think. 

~*TIEM SKIPS XD*~ 

"JOHN!' i yell as a i stamper twrds him. "oh hi lil" he says 

"ummm johrn u cant call me lil where not that close...." i say "oh sorry lol" he says. "anyways jogn, we need u to help us do a new song!" 

"oh what is it?" he ask. "wwwwwwwwere breakin free" says eri. i love his axent. "oh easy!" says john as he plays the sogn flamelessly on the piano he was sitting at already cause he always is becaus music is his pashonfruit. 

he rehersehy a few times and john is happy. 

he smilks "your ready"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOOOOH A NEW SONG FOR DA TALEN SHOE!!!!!!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A SPECIAL CHRSITMAS CHAPTER ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOP U ENJOIED THIS WON! PLS FOLLOW MEH FOR MOAR AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER ! TANK OU SOOOOOO MCUH XD~~~~