chapter 15

I WONDER HOW WILL I TELL AIRIDAN THAT I AM HAVING A BABBY??????? I start to crying because I do not know if we are ready to raise a children togeether. once the salty corn ships stop to flow i picked up my phone. i open it an d the n i called my eri. 

"lil its like 3am what u want" he sounded like a drowsy and small anger. i bit my lip in recognition and suspishon. "ERI WE NEED TO TALK RIGHT NOW" i scream into the speaker phone on the speaker phone. "woah" he said. "CUM TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW" i am cry again but istill speak the words. "ock" sais eridan. 

i hear a knick knock at my doorand i go to pen it and it is eri. he is wearing his boxers only and i blush XD i pull him inside asnd screasm in his faces. "AAAAAAAAAAAH"  isa y. he lookes at my wiht a wonder. "what lil" he sas he has baggage under his eyeballs. its purple. 

i take his hand. "eri... I AM PREGNANT" i crying again because it is just so emo. eri gapes. :O "LIL OMG" he yells in me. he hugs be and i am ebraced my him in the warmth and hug. he kisse me on the cheek and i blooshe. i am stilla  cry with blue chips and crinyg omore. he pats me head. "i will stay with u tonigt" he says with a smilk. i smilk back. we are smilking. "ock" i say. 

he takes my hand and w go into off to bed and get into bed and we are in bed and eri puts his arms around me and i blush. i open my eyes and see the moonlgith cumming through the window and i blush. i think about my babby and how will be a troll AND an human and i blush. i start crying even more because how will the abby be will it be a troll or a human AND BOTH??? 

eri shsuhed me and says "go to sleep lil its ock" and i lisen to him. i clothes my eyes nd fall asleep.

in my dreap i am in a hospital and eri it right my my side the doctor scratch is telling me to push and i do what he says. the baby comes out and it si not crying the docotrs and eri and are worried and they tell me the babby may not survive. i cry. 

i wake up with chips on my face and eri is already awakened. "lil r u k?" he assed. "u wwere cryin in u r sleep lol" he said it.  "ERI I HAD A BAN DREAMA OUT ABBABY DIED!" I AM CRYING AND SCREAMING IT HIM "lol it was only dream. babby will b ock." he says in a bracing tone. "ock" i say while i wiping the salt from my eyes. only a drmeme. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE BABBY? :OOOO FOLLOW ME 4 MORE AND COMMENT WHAT U THING SHOULDTHE BABY BE? !!!! XD