chapter 45

GAY WEDDING! ! !! ~ ! !!~~!~! ENJOIIIII XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

today it is WEDDANG DAYY!!! of kanay and roselind! me n jaed r briedsmaid s so we r getting rody togenther and we are together in the house that my one. "LOLY AM SO EXCITMENT!!!!!!!!!' she yellers in me. "YES JADE ME TOO " i replier and jump. bouncey.

"LIL CAN U HEP ME WIFF MY MAKEUP I NEVER DONE IT!" ver voice sounds of buter. "of crose. i am a makup master artist profesinoal mua baby" i say as i rummage threw my maskup bad. II RIP a glimmering glistent greenery eye color from it and doost it onty her lids. wen im tryin to do her liner she keeps blinkenign hardly, but lukilly i am a very good so i avoid the blonks and do a porofenct job uwu. i winkle som blooshe onto her checks and applier maskscareuh. "done!" i yandere and she locks in the mirror

"OMG LIL THANK U I LOOK DO GOODLY AAAHHHH" she vociferated. "yes jornd uwuw u r looking godly as alway you do just from the day of a first and a day it was. you. " i said flirtingoutiously. she blonches. now it is a time for me.

mah makeup is alredy looking 100 on POINTE bonch cause dats me u no it uwu am kawaii sugoi desu as FUCK binches. anYWAFFLE XD

i was tRYING to do my hare in a beuaigul updue but! i could not! fuckening! get it! right!!!!!!!!!!! BAAKA!!!!!!! i feel cornchips keening up in my ducks. "lily do not the bluesings! it will be ock... let me help you!" jade conforts me. "thank you jade ily" i sai with a wellup. she fixes me hair and it looks goodly. THANK GOD!

when we got to the wending we was just chillin for a while til more gests arivin! terp and vape came and they where both in soots. because they are lesbian. ferris wheels and neytiri shoed up and they where whering the same drosses as me n jaed becunz we r the brides made s uwu

the ceremoany was about to benign.

all ston

"you may now say yor vows" the dude sed after some other stuff that was browing. kanaya went forst.

"Rose." uh oh. i cud tell i won be able to udnnratnd her.... "The first day I met you, I knew you were special. I diamond in the rough, I thought. You are beautiful, charming, and kind. I promise that when we are married I will always be there for you, as I hope I have been in the past already. In sickness and in health. For better or worse. I will always love you."

ya i have nooo fuckin clo what she sed lol. bute rosen it crting so prlly good stuff 👍

next went ross "YAAAAAASSS" she said, tears inside of her. "OMMMGGGG KANAE U SLAY MY WHOLE LIFE I CANOT W E I G H T TO SHAR IT AL WITH YOU AND I KNOW WE WILL BE AMAZING LESBIANS FOREVER AND EVOR!!!!!!" roseh rended the air.

they seeled there marage with a kiss and evertone claped grancitously. now is we going for the recpetion! to go ti it.

They're recptions is at kanyolos house it is a MANSHON it is SO BIGLY! i get inside nd i am jeluuse becu wish i had a hous like that... ANYWAFFLE XD

jane had ben baking the food! and cake :) she liketo bake as we all know from the famous webcomic Homestuck written by Andrew Hussie.

but forst was the forst dance. it is too a nice a prety sogn that i do not no the same of but it goes like lalalalala alallaaaaa lalalalaaaaa lalalaaaaaaa so u probs no what im tlaking about. they dance is beuteifl and man people have chips inclooding jaed. aw :') the after i t everhond dances for a litel bitting becunz yeah its good. they dance.

me and jaday dancing and she bloshiner a LOT haha is cutely. over jaeds sholder i noticing... FERRIS AND NEEPER ARE ADANCING TOGENTHER HOW CUTELY!!!!!!! awwww i hoping is they are happily.

next is FOOD TIEM !!!!!! everyond geTS THE FODO! and sitters. as weating is hapening speeches r gived. dorve goes up.

"yo yo yo my lesbian sister i luv u congrats on marryin the gayest vamprite i ever saw" he does a cool rap about ross too.

;ATER

they CUT the CAKE and SMORNHC it into the faces XD

it is now much laeter into the nite and things have ben widening down. there were some fanced of songs that were goodly and we got popalockin jammin diggy gawd. jade drank a lot of chamagneh. the hells r OFF and hshe walks arund barefeeted. i go to rose and kanple where they r satting. "LILY!!!!!!!!!" yells the one.

i nod. "congratumiatlons on youre wedding you gays" i say and curtsey. "Thank you Lily. That is very kind of you to say. I see your relationship with Jade is going well and I wish you both the best of luck on that!" uuuhhhhhhhhhhh rose laughrter. "SHE SAID THANZX AN ALSO FOR YOU AND JAED TO BE GOODLY GOIN WELL AND YEAH XD" she said. ooooooooh "oooooooh" i said. i turnd around to ajde stumpling to me.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO" she howls becuz she sfurry. "THIS IS GREA T YOU GUISE HAPPY WEDDINGLY AND IT HAS BEEN GOODLY CONGRATUMATIONS!" she rancles. hehe

"jaed i think it is a timely to get you home" i winkle pinkple. ":(" she says "ock.." she whampers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NYAAAA~~~ HOP NYALL ENJOIED THE WEDDINGGG!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEHHH FOLLOW MEH TO FIND OUT WHAT IS HAPEND NEXT AND PLS BOTE FOR MMEEEEE NAY!! <3 ~~~