chapter 6

~SORRY FOR NO UPD8 GUUISSSEE!!!!!! i was rully busey :( i will try to update for often!!! XDD SORRY LOL~

wen gamzee and i got done makkin out, he juts got up and left. ok i say. tarovs was still there he had all the chicken nugests adn he was bigger now. all his fat was bilding up and i could tell. he was grey. then, his horned popped of!!!! there was BROWn leakign out of the horny holes. gaym wasnt here nemore so but he probably would have heped. (I SHIP PEENUT BUTER JELLI!!!!! LOLOLOL <333 XDDD) i sTOOD SUP BECAUSE OMG HE WAS TOETALLY BROWN NOW!!!!!! IT WAS EVERYWHERE!!! 

i started crying. tarevos got up and wipped the tears from my eyes. "it will b ok" he said to me with a lite in his moive. 

i stoped crying and locked into tarovses moth. it was brown. but i kissed it. (OMG MORE KISSING XDDDDDD)  we fell int o the kiss and then stars upered around us it was a yewnivers we were floating around in space. it was so magical. it was like my first real kiss. with my first real love. then the kiss overed and we were staring into eachother. "wow" i said at the same time trvaos did it too. 

i started crying moar bc i thot about gay an how we were suposde 2 b datin and then i thot abou eri and ugh it is all so sad and dum. 

then gamzee came back and he say tarvoes horns off and he asw the brown "oh my mother fuck" he says. 

~WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT GUYS???? OMGGGG!!!! XD AND OMG SO MANY KISSING :00000 !!! STAY TUNED XDD LOL hop u enjoied plz follow me~