chapter 11

OKAY SOOOO~~ THE LAST CHAPTER HADA SAD IN IT SO THIS 1 WILL BE SO HAPPY OK XD~

I go to school. It is not as kawaii as it used to be even tho it is called kawaii high. I look around and everyone is sugoi. but not as sugoi as me becus thats imposible. XD I see eri and he looks sad but until he sees me and when he sees me his face turns on like a lamp. I wave at him and with that wave i send echos of kawaii and desu threw the air into his horns. i blush. i look at the floor and blush. i was embraced XD... I cum over to eri and pet his hair. "oh hey lil" he says with a mucualr voice. "lol Hey" i say to him. this is not an appropriate greeting for this moment. he reached into his pockets and taked out is swand (snake wand) and got down on one knee. with his swand, he secreted a ring with his science~

"kawaii"

i whisperd

"lil,," he said as he paused for dramatic effect. "wwwwwwwwwould you... marry me?" a purple came over his face as he blushed lol. i was so embraced i did not no what to say !!~ we were at kawaii high school! how could we get a sarah moany?????

i knodded my head and tooked the ring from him and put it on my ring fingered. eri got of his knee and put his swand back into his butt pcoket. i smiled really loudly and he did the same. we were officially engayged. i started crying tears of joy because of my happi and eri licked them of my cheeks.

salty

he emvuloped my face in his hands and smooched my face everywhere. he reached his hand to mine and touched my ring. he smilked. "i cant wwwwwwwwait to get married lil wwwwwwwwe wwwwwwwwwill be so happy together :)"

"as soon as i leave this school we will move out together. out of this state" i said with more happenis tears welluping up in my eyeballs. "but where" he quiestion. I think for a second. then i no.

"forks washington" i say and eri nods 'es lil i no it is the perfectionest place for us to live and gro old in our old age together forever" he whispered to my. ear.

i looked at i look i examine my ring for the first time in forever there will be music there will be light for the first time in forever ill be dancing through the night to see what it is made out of. it. it looks like a purple diamond and i gapse! "eri!!!!!!!" I GELP "this must have been very hard to secrete!!!!!!!!!!' by now i am like 2 milimeters away from his face and i blush.

eri smilks. "yeah i practived like a bajillion times. i have a lot of really bad ones back at my hivvvvvvvvvvvvve" he brags. i chuckled so hard at this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol XD WELL I HOP U ENJOIED THI S CHAPTER XD A NEW CHAPTER SOON but it mite be sad lol just sayin XD comment wut u thing should happen next PLS FOLLOW ME FOR MORE ~~~~'~~