OFFICE 🏣

Author's POV:

Soobin and yeonjun were still in eachothers embrace...soobin slowly woke up as sunrise hit his face through the window..

He looked at his wife sleeping in his arms peacefully, he pecked yeonjun's cheek softly nd got up and went to bathroom....soon he got ready for office..

He didn't wake up yeonjun cuz he was tired nd should rest some more.

He went downstairs to the dining table..where his family was having breakfast.

"Son where is Yeonjun" his mom asked.

"Mom he is tired from yesterday's all ceremony, let him rest " soobin said and sat beside taehyun.

His mother nodded and smiled.

"Seems like you had a very rough night... tired huh!" Taehyun whispered to Soobin.

"Shut up " soobin said and softly stomp on taehyun's feet.Taehyun hissed in little pain.

"I saw you picking him bridal style to the room, princess treatment huh!" Taehyun teased.

"Ofcourse he's my wife " soobin said and glared at taehyun , who just rolled his eyes.

"So how's company going son" Mr. Choi asked soobin.

"It's been good papa, we're working on new project nowadays" soobin said.

" Well good then" Mr.choi said and smiled.

After breakfast Soobin went to his room and frowned as he didn't see yeonjun. He looked over but didn't find him.

But his eyes widened when he saw his wife coming outside from the bathroom in just towel around his body.

His hair still wet and his milky skin making him feel hot in the morning.

Yeonjun looked up and panicked a little.. seeing that Soobin turned around not wanting to make yeonjun uncomfortable.

"Uh Im-im sorry" soobin said closing his eyes even he already turned around.

" I th-thought you left for office" yeonjun said shuttering.

" I just came to say bye" soobin said.

" I'll go then" soobin said and was going outside.

" Wa-wait soobin-shii" yeonjun said.

" Wait 5 minutes " yeonjun said and soobin stopped.

Yeonjun quickly grabbed his clothes from bed and went inside the bathroom and wore his clothes and came outside.

Soobin was still standing looking opposite side.. he turned around when yeonjun softly patted on his shoulder to turn around...

But again as he turn around his eyes got stuck on his wife as he was looking so pretty.

"Thank you for yesterday" yeonjun said looking down.

"You look beautiful" soobin said.

Yeonjun's cheeks went all red after hearing his husband. Soobin cupped yeonjun's face softly...

" You can share anything with me..I may not the best..but I will try my best as your husband to make you happy.. let's just work on this relationship together" soobin asked softly caressing yeonjun's cheeks.

Yeonjun looked at soobin with soft eyes and found so much care,he felt happy.

Yeonjun nodded his head.

Soobin softly kissed on his forehead.

" I'll come soon from the office.. eat breakfast and rest okay.i already told mom that you're not feeling well" Soobin
Said.