DATE 🌹💌❣️

After two weeks:

It's been two weeks and yeonjun's been studying at his college and even made new friends who are actually real friends.
Yeonjun is really grateful for all that Soobin did or is doing for him....he is very soft with him and that made yeonjun fall for soobin more...right now yeonjun knows that he likes soobin.. soobin always drop him clg and always take care of him like a good husband he is.

On the other side soobin is feeling so lucky to have yeonjun as his husband and he just wants to make him more happy that he forgets all his past trauma. Soobin really loves Yeonjun but he is afraid what if he doesn't feel the same way , but that didn't stop him to do anything for Yeonjun.... He always take care of him and try to make him happy...and make him feel special.

Yeonjun is getting ready for his college. It's been two weeks and he found really good friends at the college.

Yeonjun's outfit:

Soobin came to his room and his eyes got bigger after looking at the scene

Soobin came to his room and his eyes got bigger after looking at the scene...his wife was looking so beautiful and pretty..yet segzyy that he stared at him.
He gulped on his own Saliva.

" Oh you're ready" yeonjun asked as he see his husband on the door.

Soobin came to his senses.

" Uhh" soobin looked confused.

" What happened hubby!?" Yeonjun asked and went closer to soobin.

" You look so pretty baby" soobin said and pulled yeonjun by his waist.

Yeonjun looked down shyly.

" Thank u " yeonjun said and looked at soobin.

They stared at eachother.... their eyes full of pure love and care... only the sound of their heart beats can be heard at moment... Soobin was looking at yeonjun full of love , so yeonjun was.

Soobin slowly slowly get closer to Yeonjun... the distance between their lips was about close but but but....

"Hyung , these docu--" taehyun stopped in middle as he saw the scene infront of him.

Yeonjun quickly pulled back from soobin and tried to avoid the situation...

Soobin cursed under his breath and glare at taehyun who was standing behind them with some documents.

" Looks like i interrupt your sweet moment again" taehyun said and yeonjun looked down in embarrassment.

"Can't you knock " soobin said in frustration.

"Oh oh calm down there , the door was not even closed" taehyun said defending himself.

"Whatever" soobin rolled his eyes.

"I'm leaving these documents here , dad told you to check it" taehyun said and put the documents on the table.

"I'm sorry Hyung" taehyun said.