WEDDING 💒

After a week:

In this week soobin and yeonjun frequently met and started to get close, yeonjun was comfortable with soobin and soobin was glad about that.

Yeonjun's POV:

"Hyung are you ready!?" Beomgyu asked entering my room.

"You look pretty hyung" Beomgyu said and hugged yeonjun.

"Thank you gyu" I
said and hugged back.

"Hyung if that Soobin don't treat you well just give me a call okay" Beomgyu said and I can see seriousness in his eyes.

" Don't worry, he is a nice person " i said and smiled at him and he nodded.

He then left as our father called him.

I was fixing my dress as I see my mother approaching me. I was scared...is she here to scold me or beat me?

" Omo son you look pretty" she said and hugged me... I felt suspicious as she never showed affection towards me..that i was longing always.

I smiled at her softly, still not convinced at her behaviour.

Soon Beomgyu came and we went outside for the ceremony.

Soobin's POV:

Today is my wedding day and right now.. I'm getting ready for my marriage. I'm quite nervous for the wedding.. i hope i can be a husband he needs. I hope I can make him happy.

" So you are nervous huh?" My cousin taehyun asked.

I nodded in agreement.

" So you're happy with this marriage!?" Taehyun asked me.

I'm okay with this marriage.Just then my fiance soon to be husband's face appeared infront of my eyes..and again I lost in his thoughts.

" I'm really happy" i said without knowing that I was just imagining him.

" Oh my boy made a move i guess" taehyun teased.

Then I came to earth and realised what I said.

" I'm not as fast as you okay" i said.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"Whatever,I'm going to flirt with my bae today" he said .

" Does he know that you like him? " I asked not knowing the situation.

" Not yet but soon he'll know" taehyun said and winked at me.

I knew he has some plans already in his mind...soon my parents came to me.

" You look so handsome son" my mother cooed at me. And i hugged her.

" Till this day i always feel proud of you...today I'm giving you a precious gem.I hope you will keep him safe and treasure him" my father said and patted my shoulder.

"I will dad" i said confidentially.

Soon it's time for the ceremony and we went to the venue.

Author's POV:

The venue is at a beach and beautifully decorated with roses, peony , orchid and more flowers.