𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭

⪩⪨

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟏𝟑

" if you run from me, angel
i will run after you."

( johnny kavanagh x isabelle lynch )

⪩⪨

TROPES :

reverse grumpy x sunshine

athlete x smart

unlikey friendship

opposites attract

pining

"you make me feel special for the first time in my life

"you make me feel special for the first time in my life."

"you are special with or without me, angel."

⪩⪨

synopsis....!

ISABELLE LYNCH WASN'T SPECIAL. many people were known to have special qualities but the raven - haired girl had nothing going for her. she came from a family where survival was key and she survived, just barely.

○ she spent her whole life protecting others and making sure they always felt special. her younger siblings depended on her and it made her heart glow to know that she was needed.

○ her life at BCS wasn't sunshine and rainbows though. she fought someone new everyday which could either be from defending her siblings or nasty girls who couldn't keep her mouth shut. she knew that she would get expelled sooner than later and the day finally came.

○ when she saw her younger sister by a year get punched and seeing the tears falling from her eyes, isabelle knew that she didn't care about anything anymore. she found the girl and took all her anger out on her which lead to her expulsion.

○ little did she know that going to tommen college would not only bring her new friends but also a rugby player with a smile that brought her to her knees.

○ isabelle started her new year loving 13.

⪩⪨

cast...!

( the terror )