(Book I)Chapter I: Return Of The Avatar

-Year: Unknown-

-Location: The Southern Water Tribe-

-Katara POV-

It been a century since the war with the Fire Nation against the Water Tribe and the Earth Kingdom, but also visited from another world, but those nations were already at war with each other, the Saint Helios Clan who allied with the Fire Nation, and the Allied Forces Clan who allied with the Earth Kingdom and the Water Tribe, while the S.H.C has far more superior powers and weaponry that are suppling the Fire Nation, also has far more influence. While the Allied Forces Clan were destroying the S.H.C supplied chains, but this triggered the S.H.C even more, they sent millions or even more to the Fire Nation. But the Saint Helios Clan weren't paying enough attention to the Southern Water Tribe, but they were more focused on the Earth Kingdom and the Northern Water Tribe. Me and my brother Sokka were hunting for food, while Sokka just kept taking how taste the fish is, til I did waterbending as I catch the fish while waterbending.

 Me and my brother Sokka were hunting for food, while Sokka just kept taking how taste the fish is, til I did waterbending as I catch the fish while waterbending

Katara: Look, Sokka! I catch a fish!

Sokka: Shh, Katara! You scared it away! *whisper to himself.* Mmm, I can smell it cooking already.

I try to place the fish in the jar, til Sokka wasn't paying attention, as Sokka pulled his spear backwards as the end of his spear poking the bubble with fish in it, making Sokka soaked, while the fish got away.

Sokka: KATARA!

Katara: SOKKA!

Sokka: You kept doing your weird magic, and I kept getting soaked! I knew I should've left you in the village.

Katara: It's call waterbending, not magic.

Til then, we were in a rough water current, as Sokka tried to steering the canoe. Til we landed on the iceberg, as the canoe were destroyed by two big icebergs.

Sokka: Well, this is great! How are we going to get back to the village. Oh I know, how about you waterbend us out of the water current, and we get out of here.

Katara: Will, I am tired of washing your clothes, and you wanna know how your socks smells? They smell bad!