Chapter 11: Once again one question

[REDACTED]'S PoV

Holy shit, holy shit oh fucking God no SHE'S here!? Why now? She could've been here before I chose to haunt this fan thing before Paper! But now she chooses to be here? WHY??

I looked at my hands or ghostly looking hand like things I have, they were shaking so much that I couldn't even move a finger on Fan. She being here has really messed up my head, calm down [REDACTED] you can handle this.

I slowly calmed myself down. maybe she's just here for a little bit,but the only reason she would be here is because of- oh no. I looked over to the vessel that i was haunting/using and saw that he was reading something on his phone.

He wouldn't be any help to me in this situation. I closed my eyes and thought about my only time happy, the only time I was truly happy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Lightbulb's PoV)

I went to go and check on Balloon boy. I saw that he, Nickel and Cheesy were walking towards where Paper is almost all the time. "Omga heya guys! Mind if I tag along?" I say with an excited tone. "Oh uh yeah sure, what's your name?" Balloon said picking at the bandages on his head.

"Omga right I forgot that you forgot I think all of us, I'm Lightbulb!" I said. "Oh nice to meet you Lightbulb or meet you again because I hit my head? I don't really know." Balloon said a bit confused.

We walked over to Paper who was making himself some good old toast. "Hi Paper." Balloon said weakly. Paper looked over to look at us and seemed absolutely stunned. "Balloon?" Paper said in sad and confused tone.

Paper went to hug Balloon. "You're ok." Paper said real quiet that no one except Balloon heard. I noticed the toast was burning a bit. "Hey Paper man the toast is burning." I said. Paper stopped hugging Balloon and quickly went to stop the toast from burning.

I looked over and saw how overwhelmed Balloon looked. What's wrong with him??? "Balloon boy what's wrong." I asked Balloon boy. "Oh it's just I feel a bunch of, feelings in this place like I've been here before." Balloon said.

"Oh yeah that's a feeling I get all the time!" Cheesy says, jumping into the conversation. "So what makes you feel that?" Loon asked Cheesy. "Mostly things I remember of my childhood or things I haven't seen in a while."

.

.

.

.

.

"Should we check up on the rest of the season 2 cast?"

_____________________________________________

I'm kinda having a writers block so that's why these are filler chapters until it ends.

And plus I have school to deal with

Um see you guys whenever my writers block ends (so this is the last message until the writers block ends)

~TheCheeseyOne

(Words:477)