╠2╣

"Indeed, it’s a really beautiful name, Azura!"

The Leopard King beamed at her, his satisfaction evident as he admired her choice in a name that felt just right.

"My child is all grown up! She finally picked her name!" Damien exclaimed, a warm, emotional chuckle escaping him. Her mother mirrored his reaction, her eyes shining with pride.

"I know, right?" Her mother chimed in, enveloping Azura in a tight, loving hug, peppering her with kisses and words of affirmation that made Azura’s heart swell.

Victor and Lante were simply basking in the happiness of the moment; they didn’t know what to add, but their joyful expressions said it all.

" Dear, now that she’s awake, let’s inform her about something important," Lante suggested as he glanced at the Leopard Queen. She nodded in agreement and gradually released Azura from her loving embrace.

"Yes!" Her mother replied with enthusiasm.

" She just woke up, though. What if she faints again from stress?"  Damien whined, concern etched across his face. The Leopard King let out a resigned sigh, understanding his  worries.

"Damien, the sooner we tell her, the better it will be. We need to update him, too!"  the Leopard King replied firmly but gently.

"Fine!" Damien conceded with a dramatic sigh. He settled down beside Azura, and the rest joined him on the spacious bed, which was big enough to comfortably fit them all.

" so , who's dropping the news ? "
Victor raised a brow and they all pointed towards him , he sighed and face azura .

" you see , a young man named Asher had found you unconscious near the lake in the woods . He was the one who brought you back so that technically gives him the mating rights over you . He does seem like a nice guy , but he seems mysterious and cocky which makes us think twice before we entrust you to him . And lastly, he has no marks anywhere on his body . Would you want to take him as your mate ? "
Victor said.

" I don't know as I've never met him , how about you ask him to come tomorrow , we can test him then ! "
Azura said . She had to say something after all .

" that's nice ! "
The fathers agreed and the mother nodded .

" but listen, do not accept him if you don't want to ok !"
Her mother worriedly pats her head and preaches .
Azura nods as she smiles at her .

Then they all leave azura alone for resting after they inform her about how she should really think about this and how important she was to them .

Azura sat in the room as she looked outside . The events happening did hit her harder than Gojo's offscreen death , maybe it was worse than that. She knew all this was new to her and stuff , but she didn't have time to question what was going on right ? She had priorities so she'd sit somewhere nice to think about her flung into another world life when she's done with her tasks later .

According to azura's memories , the last thing she remembered was drowning into the deep lake . So technically the owner of the body was dead and now she was given a chance to live as her . That's messed up ! But still !
The deceased owner of the body or the rumored peacock princess, was a nasty introvert , she had spent nearly her whole life in the mansion getting spoiled and sheltered thanks to her mother and her males . Until one day , she fell for a tiger beastman named Edward , she decided to ask him out to be her mate on the day she is of  age , but on that very day she finds him making out with a female whom he had been rumored to court . She feels sad and goes near the waters to cry all alone , trips on air and drowns as she doesn't know how to swim . The end !

If azura clearly remembers then Edward wasn't that good looking , she wonders why someone as gorgeous as the peacock princess would fall for him ?

" how petty ! "
She grunts as she gets up and goes near the window , it was evening right now , azura was busy in her thoughts .

If the leopard queen was her mother than that idiotic leopard , Parker was her brother now and that Ultimately makes Bai QingQing her sister in law. Well , she wonders how much has the plot progressed? Has Bai QingQing even made an appearance ? If she has then has she been kidnapped by Curtis yet ? If not then just what is the current situation with her ?

Well whatever , she doesn't really plan on getting involved with Bai QingQing, staying away from the MC is the only way to stay away from unnecessary drama and stress .

If she was in the city of beasts then she was sure that Winston would be around here too !

She needs to grab him before Bai QingQing- but she needs to deal with the beastman called Asher first ! He better be a good match for Winston! Once she's sure of that she's definitely leaving this city behind.

Azura stood with her mother beside her , they were accompanied by Victor and lante . The leopard king and Damien were standing a bit far away from them as they stood in front of Asher , they planned on testing his strength today as planned , they wanted to see what was he so cocky about.

" mom , what exactly are my dads doing there with that man ? "
Azura asked . Yes ! She was totally unaware of their plan .

" they are testing his strength, only Damien planned to participate but then the young man cockily said how he could deal with two tetra marked beasts easily and it made the leopard king angry so here we are , after all you being my youngest child are precious and priceless ."
The leopard queen said .

"I see "
Azura nervously smiled at her mother .

Now that her eyes were fixed on Asher, it was as if she had stumbled upon a gourmet feast just sitting there, waiting to be devoured. His veiny hands screamed "I lift things!"—definitely a check! And let's not forget about his height; the man was so tall that she almost had to look up to see his well-defined jawline. Check!

Then there was that muscular physique, like a sculpted Greek god who had accidentally wandered into the wrong gym. Check! Oh, and the glimmer of wealth about him—it was like he radiated dollar signs—check! He had that same cocky swagger as Gojo, Check!

His outfit was on point too; it seemed like it was painstakingly curated to ensure maximum swoon-worthy impact. Check! And could we talk about his penchant for red? Her ultimate favorite color! Double check!

Honestly, she felt a little overwhelmed. How often do you find someone who ticks all your boxes? It was like finding a unicorn in a field of donkeys. She was definitely into him now. Just her luck that her standards were sky-high, but Asher might just be the exception!

For a moment her eyes locked with Asher's , he smiled at her and winked . Oh lord !
This guy was going to troublesome!