╠58╣

[ A/n : I promise that I'm not a horny ass ok , it's just that the men are too hot ~ ]

Rezef and azura walked inside the house, they were greeted by everyone seated in the living room , it was rare that they were still awake .

Rezef helped azura take a sit and sat beside her .

All of them spent a few minutes staring at eachother until azura decided to break the akward silence. There's no way they're silent for no reason and the smirk on Asher's and Noah's faces clearly said that something was wrong .

" Ok why are you all looking so quiet and well behaved when you are not ? "
Azura said as she looked at them .

" sadly curits isn't here. "
Noah said .

Curtis must be sneezing a lot considering how they were mentioning him every now and then .

"Don't be sad Noah , he'll be back very soon. "
Leon said .

"Right, there will be many more chances to use his snake skin for making outfits for our beloved. "
Asher said nodding.

" when did we plan on making outfits ? Asher ? "
Ryu said , this was not what they were talking about a few moments ago .

"Stay quiet Ryu, let them do it ."
Ryo said smacking the back of his brother's head .

" but-"

" come on Ryu I'm getting there don't worry, "
Ahser said smiling. He was the one waiting for curtis the most , he had many things he'd like to discuss with him and he knew curtis would agree.

" that doesn't answer my question , what are you guys up to ? "
Azura said feeling really uneasy about their smiles .

" didn't Noah aldredy tell you before ? "
Wisnton asked .

Azura hated how those two cats would betray her every now and then .

" Rezef, I'm feeling really sleepy, I guess I'll go to the bedroom ."
Azura stood up but was pulled back down by Finn.

" no darling , not yet! "

" there's no way you can sleep, "

" at least not tonight ,"

Azura knew just what was going to happen,

" fine ."
Was all she said .

Even though her body was sore from before, saying no was never an option considering how excited those guys were also , she herself didn't mind. She was now pretty used to eating emeralds after it and she herself did want it .

Azura, surrounded by eight,
Her mates, her lovers, her fate,
As they take turns, one by one,
Fucking her until she's undone.

Asher, strong and passionate,
Filling her with his love so vast,
Noah, intense and unrelenting,
Leaving her body shaking, panting.

Leon, with his gentle touch,
Calming her with love so much,
Finn, wild and untamed,
Drives her to ecstasy, unashamed.

Ryo and Ryu, brothers in arms,
Both bringing her to new heights of charms,
Winston, with his dominating ways,
Pushing her to her limits, in a daze.

And lastly, there's dear Rezef,
Whose love leaves her in complete bliss,
Together, they please and delight,
Leaving her in a state of pure delight.

They did end up not letting azura sleep the whole night , but she ended up falling asleep at the last round , it was dawn by then . She had two emeralds , which was her usual after them ganging up on her.

Right now, asher , winston and Leon were preparing the breakfast for all of them .

Ryu, Rezef and Finn were sleeping beside azura , ryo and Noah were in the room where Noah keeps his medical supplies, they were gathering herbs for azura's herbal bath that she was desperately going to need the moment she wakes up. Ryo seemed to have medical knowledge too , so he and Noah got along well immediately .

Azura's eyes fluttered open as she got into a sitting position and stretched herself a little .

She saw , Ryu, Finn and Rezef sleeping beside her , they all looked so cute and lovely while they were sleeping .

If only a camera existed in this world , azura was surely going to buy it so that she can click their embarrassing moments and blackmail them later with those .

She then felt a sudden pain in her lower body , she internally cursed herself for always giving in as she looekd at her three males that were sleeping so soundly like angels when they themselves were the reason why she ended up in such a condition .

Well , she doesn't regret it ,even a bit .

And then her thoughts wandered to Curtis, that man sure was taking his sweet time coming back wasn't he ?

Plus she had no idea how come all her males get closer, so close to gang up on her , she tried her best to not imagine those bl scenes.

Maybe-
No !

She smiled as she got back to sleep .

Yes , she needed that sleep.