╠61╣

The sun was setting, casting a warm golden glow across the room. Azura sat comfortably on the plush sofa in the living room of her house, surrounded by the familiar decor that had, for too long, felt like prison walls. She savored the sweet, juicy berries that Noah had picked for her earlier that day. The burst of flavor reminded her of simpler times, even as the weight of the conversation loomed in the air. Her mates were gathered around, their expressions serious, all of them eager to discuss something that had been on their minds for quite some time.

"So, you're telling me that you all suggest we shift somewhere else?" Azura asked, her voice laced with curiosity as she set down the bowl of berries, her attention now fully on them.

"Yes," Curtis replied confidently, his gaze steady as he leaned forward slightly. His enthusiasm was palpable, and Azura felt a flicker of hope at his words.

Inside, Azura felt a rush of relief and happiness that they had brought up the idea first. Deep down, she had been contemplating the same course of action—a change of scenery, a chance to escape the haunting memories of their past that clung to this place like a dark cloud. Leaving the city behind had become one of her primary goals, especially after all the nightmarish events they had endured together.

"Our fine man, Curtis, suggested it," Noah chimed in, nodding approvingly at Curtis. There was an air of camaraderie among them that made Azura feel less alone in her thoughts.

"We all agree. This place is trash now anyway," Asher said, crossing his arms, his face twisted in distaste. "I get nightmares about this now," he admitted, his voice heavy with the gravity of his experiences.

Silence briefly enveloped the room as each person considered the weight of their shared trauma. The decision to leave was not merely about abandoning a city; it was about reclaiming their lives, their peace, and perhaps their dreams.

" that's nice , do you have a place in mind ? "
Azura asked as she ate .

" Well,  no ! "
Winston admitted .

" then how about you all first decided for that ? "
Azura said.

" so you don't mind us moving out of this place right ? "
Leon asked .

" no , I don't ."
Azura said .

" we're glad ! "
Ryo said and others agreed .

" how about you all go look for a favorable location ? "
Azura suggested.

" yes, we need to do that first actually. "
Winston said .

" do you prefer a settlement or somewhere away from there ? "
Finn asked .

" I would like to have at least some people around but I don't mind if we don't have anyone too , it's like it's fine . " azura said .

The males pondered over that for sometime.

" first , let's go look for a location that fits our demands and see what can we do after coming back "
Ryu suggested.  It seemed like the most reasonable thing to do at that moment.

" I agree ."
Asher said .

" so , who are the ones who will go for the location hunt? "
Azura asked .

" Let's split in two groups and then look for it ."
Noah suggested.

" Ryu and ryo are definitely staying with azura . Curtis just came back so it's better for him to stay here ."
Winston said and Asher nodded .

" among us ,winston and Leon are rhe builders so each of the two groups must contain them,  how about me , winston and Rezef go together ."
Asher said .