CHAPTER 6

Asiel's POV

  "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Brald arms.... it's gone how the hell.

   Brald who's protecting Samantha loses his arm and Samantha's shout did help. How careless he is, I don't want to admit it I might reveal my shadow just to let Beru heal him.

"Carl" he immediately looked at me, his expression although indifferent but his eyes never lie. He is sad or even pitying Brald knowing that it might be his last raid.

"Bring him to me and that Earth conjurer" I order him and leave without waiting for whatever he will say.

  I looked for a hidden place to sit and ready myself for the consumption of my mana. As I said, this body can't hold all my mana and power so I need to use some support. Tusk makes different mediums that I can use to store my mana and consume it when I need it.

  Helpful...amazing even but I sometimes forget that I don't have the body of Shadow Monarch leading to draining my mana. It's awful because it makes me lose all my energy making me rest for a day even a week if needed.

  It didn't take that long when Carl who was supporting Brald to walk came with Elijah beside him. Confused on what's going on. But some unwanted people are following them even though I didn't say that they are needed.

  "What's your planning" Kriol asked

  "Brald needs to be healed, I didn't know you were a healer"  Reginald who's also supporting Brald.

  "I didn't say you can come" they become quiet when I talk.

  I saw how Reginald's right eye twitched because of anger. I know that everyone is frustrated and concerned about Brald but it will never change that Brald still loses his arm. I stared at Lucas who is obviously irritated by what's happening.

"What can an augmenter like you do, huh. Don't act like you're that mighty when you didn't even do anything and being pretty just expecting everyone to save you" well I feel offended when it comes to his mouth.

  "Shut up, don't you ever talk to him with that filthy mouth of yours" Carl, who's ready to defend my reputation, angrily said to Lucas.

"What? Am I not right? Did he even do anything. I didn't even see him do that much."

  "YOU LITTLE SH--"

  "Enough Carl. I didn't come here to waste my time. Just ignored him it's not worth it" I ordered Carl and I saw him trying to relax and calm down.

  I saw how Lucas' face became red in frustration before saying anything that I just ignored. More focusing on Elijah who is seriously staring at me.

  "Can you make a room even if it's a small one just to have privacy" I gently asked Elijah still looking at his eyes. I can see a doubt or even uncertainty in his eyes.

  It's just normal in this situation when everything didn't go on the plan. Addition of this annoying one who only knows who to complain and run his mouth. I glanced at Brald who is fastly losing blood and might have lost consciousness if not healed now.

"I can but I will come inside too" Elijah, I sigh hoping to just limit the people I will allow inside to hide my skills.

I understand but it will be risky if he used this to me one day. Not now... Brald is the main priority. I nodded in understanding and at least made him feel reassured that I am not going to do something bad to Brald.

"Carl brings Brald here" I pointed to the space near me before he did that.

  "I'm also going-" I interrupt what Reginald would be saying. I can't afford any risk now that I plan to go to Xyrus Academy.