Chapter 1: The World of Swords

Kyo: Man, why do I have to be out here now of all times?

These were the words that Kyo muttered under his breath, as he looks around the mall, he's in, apparently, he, along with everyone else, was given a week off by not only the teacher, but the principal as well, the principal's reasons are wanting to give everyone a break, but the teachers decided to use this as a way to give them one last homework to do before they come back. And unfortunately for Kyo, one of his stuffs he needs are at the mall, where, for some reason, restock/bring it new supplies every Wednesday or so, and the mall doesn't open until 11:30. He shakes it off, he's been here for over 35 minutes, he checks the lists and was glad to see he got everything. If he's lucky, he can quickly get home before the launch. However, right before he was about to leave.

???: Kyo!

He turns around and, to his honest surprise, sees three girls walking towards him. He recognizes them as he, along with them and two others, have become a group known as Iluna, which is funny considering that's the name of their school.

 He recognizes them as he, along with them and two others, have become a group known as Iluna, which is funny considering that's the name of their school

Maria Marionette, Aia Amare, and Scarle Yonaguni

Maria: Kyo!

Maria quickly runs up to Kyo and skids to a halt in front of him, catching him off guard at her sudden running, that he nearly dropped his stuff, but Aia quickly caught them before they fell. He gives her a grateful smile, before fully facing the three of them.

Kyo: Hey, didn't expect to see you guys here.

Scarle: We were just in the neighborhood, we heard about the stuff this mall had and wanted to see it for ourselves.

Aia: We recently finished the work we were given, so we decided, why not take a little break?

Maria: Yeah, this mall is amazing! They even had these cute little plushies I've been looking for.

Kyo: Yeah, you girls were smart to come here today, for some reason, they restock/bring in new stuff every Wednesday. Which is both stupid and pretty smart in my opinion. 

Aia: *giggles* True that. By the way, what are you doing here?

Kyo: *holds up a bag* Had to pick up some stuff for the work given, they ran out of what I needed yesterday, so I had to come today to get them. Right now, I was on my way home. So...

He then sidesteps out of their way and was about to make his exit, when Maria quickly reached out and grabbed his hand, making him stop and face her, curious to know what she wanted.

Maria: Before you go, do you have any plans later?

Kyo: Other than finishing the work given, no, not really. Why?

Maria: The three of us, including Ren, Aster, and a few others from school, all plan to have a fun sleepover at Aia's place. And we wanted you to come along too.