Chapter 8

A few days before graduation

Jk PoV
So after the day I bumped into you know that girl I looked at the file Bangchan brought me her file. I looked inside file.

The first page told me her name which

Kim Jisoo her name her age and her siblings I stop my focus was on the name her brother was the one and only Kim Taehyung what they can't be possible I said in my head be never told me he had a sister well I guess I knew why now he kept her away from me he knew I would have an obsession but why her Kim Jisoo what are you doing to me even without any convo you've swept me off my feet I just want to fuck you so bad imagining how tight your pussy must be when I push into you and you fucking cum for me I want to lick your pussy and taste you👅🐱.

A/N naughty kookie he needs some hobi water 🌚

It was any other typical day I came back from school as usual I decided to check her out it had been a day since I saw her file and I knew everything about her.
I went by the store I had a mask on and sunglasses I decided to stop and look at her through the window of the store.

She looked so fucking gorgeous aw she was already making me so wet just by her feature and her tiny body her height just made me want to kidnap her and take her with me forever. I went to a side as I didn't want her to notice me. After a few minutes of watching her I saw tae enetering the store he hugged her and talked to her I was busy looking at them when suddenly I heard a voice

Hey excuse me who are you and what are you doing

Nancy POV:

I saw somebody looking at Jisoo through the glass window it had been a while it was unnoticed I could tell even she could sense someone looking at her but wasn't bothered to look. I couldn't see their face or hands so I didn't know whether they were a girl or boy that person was told. O decide to go out through the back finally o see what they were doing. So I went out and said.

Jk POV:
I turned to see a girl with light brown her and brow eyes she was average height she had a dress on and some flats she was looking at me straight up and down.

Why are you here why do you keep looking at my friend Jisoo

I didn't speak because I didn't want her to find out who I was she probably would have tried after I spoke I kept quiet until suddenly I heard the door open.

Hey loves hope you enjoy this chapter and make sure to vote please and comment down love you 🤍