Chapter 48

TAE POV:
It had just been hours since she was pronounced dead. I was still processing everything meanwhile Seulgi was crying Jimin comforting her I could see the tears in his eyes he was trying so hard to control his emotions.

Layer on Iu and Jungkook both came in to give their condolences along side with their parents and grandparents.  Right all I wanted was to see noona and nobody else but she was in hospital of course noona would have been so upset she wouldn't even to control herself mentally she wouldn't have even eaten but the thing is how was she going to process everything after she wakes up and sees haelomoni not with us.

IU POV:
We came as soon as we heard of the news of her passing especially because she was okay and nothing was triggering her accept Jisoo being hospitalised she wasn't seriously ill. Jimin had called me and told that she had passed away due to a serve stroke and with that she also suffered an heart attack due to much stress and her blood pressure levels this was the triggering factor which may have caused her death.

I dropped my phone and ran to jungkook room where he was still sleeping like an idiot like always lazy bastard.

Oi you pig wake up I snakes across the face
What is you birch why did you do that for
Jimin just called me and told me some bad news
What happened he said worriedly
Is Jisoo okay he said
She's completely fine but sadly their haelomoni passed on this morning
The fuck he said

We spent no time getting ready and quickly but our jackets and raced there. I didn't care at this point and wanted to be there for them especially tae because I had developed feelings for him with the amount of time I had been spending with him these past couple months. Once we reached there a came in and hugged tae tightly he was sat down I'm shocked.

Hey tae I'm sorry for your loss my condolences I said
He didn't utter a word
Why em isn't he saying anything
Dk he has said a single word since this morning jimin stated
I'm sorry for you loss jimin I uttered
He just nodded
Seulgi was crying so bad I went over to comfort her
It's houngan to be alright we are here for you if you need anything just call us.
How are we going to live without haelomoni being here by outside especially Jisoo poor girl had to suffer and now haelomoni she said weeping .

To be continued...