Chapter 40

During the movie I would get jump scares so I would hide my face on Jungkook lap. It was just a habit of doing whenever I was someone watching a scary movie he didn't mind instead he laughed but I could sense Lisa staring at me.

After the movie ended we are down pizza and did some karaoke on jk new karaoke machine. We danced and laughed and sing. And later we played a few rounds of poker.

We eventually got tried and as you know it tae and Iu were already wasted and decided to head to bed early. Jimin and Seulgi were making out drunk so they made to their shred bedroom for some couple time. Then there was me him and Lisa it was awkward but the thing is Lisa already fell asleep from drinking to much so we got her a cab and she went home while still unconscious I could really sense jk wanted to get rid of her quickly.

We went up as we were the only ones left we cleaned as we didn't want the maids to clean as they were in sleeping. I went up but didn't know what room I was staying in until.

Hey ji this your room
Oh okay thank you I said
I went in and to my surprise it was his room I saw his photos hinged up on the wall his huge to cover the wall along with his PlayStation set and games he had a guitar and a nice balcony with a great view of Seoul. His bed was a huge king sized with black bed sheet covers most of the room was black his toilet was the only place that was white his changing room was huge literally the size of our fucking living room.

Wow I gasped in amazed
You like it he said
What um yeah ngl
He chuckled
So is black your favourite colour
Well you've guessed that right
Hm I could tell especially your clothes
Yeah
So we're are you going to stay if I'm stay here
Um here obviously it's my room duh
But I'm in here too so wouldn't that be inappropriate
What come on Jisoo we're friends right don't you trust me
Well um it's not that I've never shared room either ably before
What seriously you've had a boyfriend
Yeah but
We're you even intimate with eachother
Um no no touching before marriage
What you need to loosen up Jisoo
No it's just that
Calm down and breath I won't hurt baby girl
I blushed when he said that

Hey loves hope you ou like please make sure to vote and I hope you have a day filled with happiness xoxo 💋