Chapter 17

Jimin POV:
I drove us both to Jackson house we finally arrived and Jisoo rushed to the door I waited there as I texted my gf. I looked up to see she was stilling waiting outside by the doorstep looking like a lost puppy. She knocked again as the door was not opening. I came out because I knew something was up I knew normally Jackson would answer the door straight away he wouldn't take this long unless he was ill well he'd tell or not even home which he clearly by the looks of his car being parked outside.

Hey Jisoo what up how come he hasn't answered I said
I don't know usually he does she said worriedly
Wait let me see if he picks up his phone she said
Still no answer all it said the users busy she replied
Oh fuck it she shouted
Wait let me try and push into the door I think it will work.
So I tried it the first time it different work and then a tried the second time it didn't work finally the third as I ran with full force no even caring if id break my arm and ran into the pushing the door down on to the floor. We both went into see the shocking sight

Jisoo pov:
Of Jackson's laying their with a puddle of blood dead with the gun in his hand pointed towards his head jimin exams it to see that he'd shot himself several times times on the chest and then also on the head but I didn't make any sense I was shocked I was confused I had no emotion left in me why would Jackson kill himself just why he was so happy before his death they were no problems other than the problems with his parents.

No Jackson I said as I knelt down on the ground
Baby wake up it's me Jisoo come on Jackson wake up it's not funny
Hey Jisoo control yourself jimin sat down next to me hold me and hugging me tight
It's going to be okay he said as he comforted me
No it's not he's dead and it's all my fault I should've listen to him I should've done something
Jisoo Jisoo breathe your not breathing Jisoo
I couldn't breathe I went full panic mode and I the next thing I knew I blacked out with just seeing jimin and Jackson before I fainted.

Jimin PoV:
I quickly called the police and plus the ambulance they came within a few seconds thankfully they treated Jisoo but put Jackson in a body bag pronouncing that he was I fact dead at the scene. My Heart ache and shivered when down my body. They finally got Jisoo into the hospital exams her and she woke up within an hour.

Hey loves hope you enjoy and have a great day please vote thank you love you guys for the support thank you I'm so grateful ❤️.