Chapter 19

Jisoo pov:
The whole car ride was silent everyone was on their phones accept me and no well obviously he was the drive so how could he go on his phone I could sense him looking at me threw the review mirror he titled more to his side to he could an eye on me their were a couple of times were both of just locked eyes idk why but I was just sensing something between us what the fuck Jisoo what are you think ugh he has a fiancée like ew no. Finally wee reached my place my grandma was already outside waiting for me.

Hey Jisoo look after yourself Iu said as she kissed my cheek
I will rubbing my cheeck
Yah Jisoo don't rub it off she said
Ugh you know I don't like showing affection.
Hey Jisoo jungkook said as he looked at me through the mirror
Yeah I said as I turned to look at him
Nothing just look after yourself
Oh I will thank you for the car ride
Don't need to thank me I was my pleasure
Both Iu and Bangchan turn to look at me and then him they were shocked.
Okay apology accepted then.
What really this fast
Yeah I mean we don't have to go out now that...
I don't finish off my sentence because I know we he wasn't here anymore
Now that Jackson's not here I get it he replied
I just looked at him the door opened and tae and my grandma helped me out.
We turned to go up to the house when we finally reached to the front we waved goodbye and the car drove off.

Jk pov:
Idk why but I felt bad for her I've never had this feeling before with any other girl but something  BC was different with Jisoo I just wanted to hold her and tell she was okay and she had me I wish I could tell that I was her protector and that she was my only priority.

Hey Bangchan said
What I said
Well what are we going to do about Bangchan he asked
We just have to acknowledge the fact that he committed
Well what if they find it suspicious
Then you know what I can do after all I'm Jeon Jungkook the richest most danferous mafia through whole of Asia.
Yeah true
Don't worry I always find a way I said reassure him

Throughout the years I had always got away for the murders I havee red committed well obviously my father paid the kpd they didn't even care all they cared about is the money they been received.

Hey loves hope you enjoy this chapter and also make sure to vote I'll be back ciao 🤍