Chapter 20

A few days later
Jisoo pov:
Today was the day of Jackson's funeral and I was getting ready to go to the church and send him off I was really going to miss him he was such a gentleman even though we didn't have enough we still make it through together even through my hardest times he was still their beside me comforting me he was my emotional support. I've never cried in-front of anyone except him and that was once it was do with my parents but anyways I will tell you that another time.

We finally arrived at the church I saw him in his casket all soundly asleep he looked so peaceful he was smiling I knew it the only time I would see him is up in heaven. I caressed his face until the priest started his speech we went a sat in our places surprisingly the fact is the church was owned by the Jeons. I saw then there sitting down on the other side looking sad accept jungkook he just had his typical poker face.

After the priest gave his speech I gave mine it was so hard for me to even speak but I was doing this for Jackson and his family yes his family were there to send him off.

Hey guys I'm hear today to celebrate the life of Jackson my love and my companion whom I known for several years he was my everything and he now he's gone he's not here next to me with me he was my comfort when my dark days came he was my support when my days were filled with happiness I know he would be proud of me rn he would be here standing next to me and just holding my hand tightly. I loved him and only him thank you Jackson for everything and it's all my fault it's all my fault it's all my fault.

The next thing I knew tae was up there embracing me he pulled me down as I blackout again.

Jk pov:
So I had just entered the church well obviously I had to go to give my condolences I saw there looking all sad he head hung down she was pale it looked like she hadn't eaten for days she had gone skinny it was my first time after a few days seeing her my heart broke seeing her like this hurt in pain. I went to the front following my parents and noona we sat on the opposite side of them from time to time I could see her glancing over at us I also did the same.

Finally the time came were she made her speech something was a little off with her when she was about to finish she started to panic and repeat her words until tae came up and help her down the stage.

Hey loves I know this chapter I little boring for I will make sure the other chapters are fun thank you for reading hope you have a wonderful day don't forget to vote xoxo 💋