18.You thought it was that easy?

Tae's POV

I don't think my heart can hurt any more than it is right now .He is just a fucken liar and a good one at that and I believed everything he told me.

Fan service yeah right? But why can't I hurt him the same way he hurt me? Why can't I just walk into Bogum's room and just start to make out with him?

I just hate him so much, hate that he controls my thoughts and I hate the way my body yearns for his touch and only his touch.I hate that I miss him and it hate that I am stuck in this hotel room and not out living my life.

This is way I kept running away from him but he insisted and I into his trap.
I get a call and it's Suga calling.

Tae:' hey wazzup?

Suga:' are you okay?'

Tae:' Define okay'

Suga:' I have to tell you something, it's about Jungkook '

Tae:' Suga please don't I really don't want to talk about him or anything that has to do with him.

Suga:' I know but he is----

Tae:' listen I have to go, Lisa and Bogum are going to a VIP club and I think I will tag along with them.Thanks for calling by the way.'

Whatever it is I don't want to know..it's not my business anymore.

I decided that I would go out and have some fun, I won't be stuck in my feelings while in New York..I might even find someone to hookup with. I call Lisa to let her know that I was joining them.

We get to the club and it's packed, we are ushered to the VVIP area and we get our drinks and the music is playing so loud I am actually rethinking being here.

Bogum:' Are you okay?

Tae:' yes I am fine, I will be just fine'

Bogum:' if you need a shoulder I am always here'

Tae:' thanks Bogum that means alot..

We continue to socialize with the other celebrities that were there amongst which was Troiye Sivan...He was there with his boyfriend and they were all over each other. I couldn't look away from them.

How I wish he was here and and that we could be openly doing that without worrying about who's watching us ..they caught me looking and made their way towards me holding hands.

Troiye:' hey, You're Kim Taehyung Taehyung right? I am a fan

Tae:' what? Uhm no I am a fan of your music...I don't do anything for you to be a fan...wow this is unbelievable I am talking to Troiye Sivan

Troiye:' This is the love of my life Charlie..he follows you on IG as well...it's a pleasure '

Tae:' hey Charlie and gosh the pleasure is all my . Uhm I am here with my friends Bogum and Lisa..

Charlie:' you are so much cuter in real life'

Tae:' thank you, if Jungkook saw me talking to you he will freak out..he is a huge fan of yours too and he always does coversbof your songs.

Troiye:' you mean Jungkook from BTS?

Charlie:' he is our bias...so sexy.Are you two a thing? Because I heard he was dating Jin or Jimin.

Tae:' we are just friends I honestly down even know why I brought him up.You two are really beautiful together. It's great to see how different our dynamics are..I my country I can't even hold a boys hand, especially if you're an influencer or an idol.

Charlie:' that's sad...love is love and should be celebrated as such.

We continue to talk and drink and I am tipsy now dancing with Troiye and his partner...Lisa had gone back to the Hotel with the  manager and body guards.