35.My brother...

Tae's POV

Jungkook has been helping Jin with his upcoming album lately and we only get to meet at night unless I am with them at the studio.

Yoentan and Bam are with Yugoem so they can get acquainted with his doggies too..they are just so adorable.

I was home alone when my brother called me out of nowhere wanting to meet up with me and tells me not to tell anyone and just meet with him.

Things have been going so well with Jungkook and the last thing I want is for him to think I am meeting some guy in a secret because he has only seen baby pictures of my brother, so I call him rtto tell him that I am meeting a friend for dinner.

Jk:" What friend? Is it a girl or a boy?

Tae:" It's a boy and I might be a little bit late too

Jk:"Okay can I pick you up when you're done?

Tae:" I am going with my car babe"

Jk:" Go with the driver and I will pick you up"

Tae:" babe? I am going to be fine just go home when you're done okay?

Jk:" where are you going to eat?"

Tae:"I- uhm he said I shouldn't reveal the location to anyone. He just wants to talk to me."

Jk:" Do you trust him?

Tae:" Yes I will call you when I get there, bye..love you.

Jk:" love you baby..

I finish getting ready and leave the apartment locking it.Out of all the restaurant in Seoul he decided on Jihoon's restaurants and I sigh as I walk in and the waitress ushers me to a VIP backroom that a private to the general public.

I go in and see my brother sitting down but as soon as he sees me he gets up and greets me with a bow.I would have obviously liked a hug because I miss him so much.He looks good and healthy.He is Kim Joong of course he will look good.

Tae:" It's good to see you, it's been awhile.

Kim J:"I know , I have just been busy."

It was quiet for awhile and I ask him what he's been up to and he tells me about his school work and that he will be interning at an account firm end of this semester and I give him a proud smile and nod.

We order food and drinks and sat eating and talking.

Kim J:" I don't hate you hyung

That was just so out of the blue and caught me off guard.

Kim J:" You're my hyung and I am proud of you for working hard and providing for our family, I just don't understand why you're like this? Why do you like men? Why can't you try hard to like girls?

Tae:" I didn't wake up one day and choose this , I always felt I was different ever since I was a boy. I fought it for so so long, but I am attracted to men only.I am sorry Joong, I really am.

Kim J:" what about therapy? Maybe see someone about it .It could be a psychological problem "

Tae:" It's not...

Kim J:" But isn't it disgusting to let another guy kiss you? And what role do you play? Are you top or bottom ? Aren't gay people more prone to sexual diseases and more? How many sexual partners do you have? Or do you have suga daddies"

He must've been doing research to hit me with so many questions. The misconception about gay men is appalling.

Tae:" Love is love Joong, I like that we are having this conversation. I am not disgusted at all because I am attracted to this person and I am inlove with him and he says he loves me too and i see it in his actions too.I am a bottom and sexual diseases caught by Everwood aren't being careful it's not limited to gay men only.I have ever to date been with just my current partner and no sugar daddies because I work hard but he spoils me rotten."