Chapter 12: One new memory

Time:11:46

(Cheesy's PoV)

"So yeah I normally get that memory related feeling around anyone who looks or is someone I used to know or it can just be a place, who knows." I said, finishing up. I noticed that Paper was done like 3 minutes ago and heard me talking.

Man I should really check how much I talk. "Oh uh you wanna talk to Balloon, Paper?" I asked, trying to avoid the fact I was talking a lot. "Oh yeah I did want to talk to Balloon." Paper said.

I just walked away and dragged Nickel with me too so they can talk without me or Nickel interrupting them.

.

.

.

_____________________
Time Skip (2 days)
_____________________

(Yin-Yang's PoV) [note: this is the only time Yin-Yang is getting a PoV]

(Yang's PoV)

Hey Yin. What is it Yang? Should we hangout with Balloon to at least get a start of a friendship? Oh you want to be friends with Balloon? Yeah I guess you can say that. What do you mean by that? I just want to use Balloon so we can get more Dr. Fizz.

Yang are you serious? Y'know what, let's just ask Trophy if we can hang out with Balloon.

(Yin's PoV)

I started to walk, trying to get Yang to help me walk as well. Come on! How are we going to ask Trophy if we can hangout with Balloon if you won't even move? I want to ask, I don't want you to ask. I'm more mature than you! How can I trust you?

Because I have an idea that I can control the body but allow you to still see out your eye so you can see me do it! Wow that's actually a pretty good idea. See I told you I can be smart too! No I never said you weren't smart I just said you didn't do smart things.

(Yang's PoV)

I got the control of the body but as normal I only saw out of one eye. Man I can't do anything or else Yin would see me. I walked to the elevator. Uh Yin? Yeah? Which floor was Trophy's room on again? I think the 4th floor.

I clicked the 4 button on the elevator and then the music started playing. This music is SOO BORING. I eventually got tired of the music and brought out my pocket knife, opened it and threw it at the speaker. YANG! What? The music sucked. That doesn't mean you throw your knife at it.

I just sighed.

*D-d-ding!*

Oh yeah that's also where the ding sound comes from. "Yang! You see what you did!" Yin slightly yelled at me. "So what? The sound coming from that speaker was absolutely annoying."

I walked out and looked for Trophy's room. Then I found it. "HEY TROPHY CAN WE HANGOUT WITH BALLOON?" I yell. Trophy opened the door seeming annoyed. "Why are you asking me?" He said with one of the most annoyed tone I've heard.

"Aren't you Balloon's stepbrother? Because that's why I'm asking you." I replie. "How did you know that?" He asked in a demanding tone. "I looked at some files......... Actually I asked Balloon before he hit his head why you two get along." I say.

"Ugh just ask Paper because he's basically Balloon's dad." Trophy said, and then slammed the door. Rude. I turned around and walked back to the elevator. Yang. What? Did you have to yell? No but it was the most effective way because Trophy isn't known for answering the door.