☆ " Everyone enjoys cuddles. " ☆

----

Husk Wakes Up startled, to being cared at, in a pajamas. Nifty cared at his right wing and Angel cared at his left wing. Charlie, Sir Prentiss and Vaggie Talked to eachother infront of his bed. They were all also wearing pajamas.

" What the fuck..? " Husk Mumbled. Charlie looked over and immediately looked worries sick. " Husk! Thank goodness you're okay, How are you feeling- "
- " Princess, I'm alright. Thank yo- " Husk Hisses and looks at nifty caring at his wing.
-" Sorry! " Nifty Chuckled.

Charlie Screamed, " SLEEPOVER! " Vaggie immediately calmed her down.

---

Another a few hours of watching movies, everyone but Husk And Angel. Husk Had Bandages wrapped around his arms and wings.

Husk glanced over at Angel, whom was scrolling on his phone.

" Thank you.. For everything. "

Angel looks at Husk. " Don't worry about it, Sugar. You can count on me. "

" You really didn't have to-. "

Angel Presses his lips on Husk's forehead, and continues scrolling of his phone. Husk Is immediately flusted and confused, as it's something new.

Husk rolls over and cuddles up to Angel. Angel puts his phone on the bedside cabinet and places into attention into Husk. Angel Pets His Head, Husk pus back at first but let's him continue. After a few pets, Husk began to silently purr. Angel's inside screamed with butterflies for this man.

" This is.. something I could get used to. "

Nifty chuckles, Clips a picture of him cuddling and falls back asleep.

----

The Next Morning, Husk woke up with a thrombin headache. He'd grab his forehead trying to compose himself. He'd look over to his side, noticing Angel Had Gone aswell as the others.

Husk dragged himself over to the edge of his bed. He'd try to stand up, yet there's no use. He was in too much pain.

He'd groan, before running his fingers through the fur on the top of his head.

A knock at the door appeared and Charlie Opened His Door, Husk looked over to her.

' Hey Husk! I thought I'd make you some soup, You should rest for now. ' Charlie Cheerfully Walked over to him, placed a tray with Tomato Soup, Milk and some strawberries.

Husk Glanced Over at her as she placed the tray on his bedside.

Husk chuckled, ' I appreciate your help. '

' Of course! ' Charlie smiled, happy to help.

- ' Angel Had to head to work, but he'll be back soon. Call me of you need anything! '
Charlie swiftly left the door, closing the door behind her.

Husk wondered, ' Why'd she mention Angel? ' The question was answered as he looked next to tray. A picture of Husk And Angel Cuddling.

Husk Sighed but Loved it.