☆ ' Dancefloor ' ☆

---
-
-
---

The gang had gone down to a club. Husk was looking after Nifty as they took shots.

- ' ' I want some! Please, Kitty! ' ' The one-eyes creature whined.

' ' 'Cha remember last time. You ain't having nothin'. ' ' Husk replied.

Nifty began to sniff, which turned into a cry.

' ' For fucksake.. ' ' The cat Groaned. He raised his hand, signalling a waiter.

' ' None alcoholic drink. A small. ' ' Husk Whisperd the first part.

Nifty cheered when the drink arrived and immediately started sipping. 

Angel leaned on Husk, stretching. He'd wrap his arm around the cat's waist.

' ' ain't this the same club you lot were in, when we were having that meeting? ' ' Vaggie questioned.

Angel glanced at where Valentino was sitting. ' ' Yeah.. ' ' He Sighed before chugging a drink.

Cheers roared from the other side of the room, which caught everyone's attention.

' ' Ooh! Come on, Vaggie! ' ' Charlie pulled her girlfriend to the dancefloor.

Angel glanced up and watched them run off into the crowd.

- ' ' Come on! ' ' Angel Giggled.

Husk sighed but immediately obeyed. He placed a tired Nifty on his wings.

They began dancing, Husk raised his hand making Angel twirl. Angel quickly snatched a kiss, and continued dancing.

---

' ' THAT'S FUCKIN' IT. ' ' Valentino shouted, running towards his closet full of guns.

Velvette groaned, scrolling on her phone.
' ' Sort out 'cha obsessed boyfriend. ' '

' ' First of all, We're not boyfriends. Just because we've made out MULTIPLE times and I get a hard one whenever I see him doesn't mean nothing. ' ' Vox defensively argued.

Vel rolled her eyes.

Vox signed. ' ' Alright. ' '

Valentino screamed, throwing glasses around the room.

' ' Val. ' '

Valentino placed his hands on The Tv's shoulders, ' ' IM KILLING THAT-.. THAT-.. BIRD! ' ' Valentino began stomping around the room.

' ' You know, Lucifer's little bitch will kill you. ' '

' ' I don't care anymore. ' ' The moth Scoffed, ' ' I can get 'em when she's not home! ' '

Vox had an annoyed look on his face. ' ' You know what? Fine. If anything happens, I'll help. ' '

---

The music stopped, and the room cheered.
Which, quickly turned into screams.

- ' ' What's happening? ' ' Angel Shouted to Husk, over the screaming.

' ' I don't know.. Cmon let's go. ' ' Husk placed Nifty with Angel, grabbed the Spider's arm and immediately ran towards the exit.

Vox Tech workers ran in with Tranquilliser guns.

- ' ' He's there. ' ' One of them shouted to the others.

A dart hits Husk's back, making him fall to the ground.

' ' HUSK! ' ' Angel Shouted, He tried to run back for him but was pushed out by the customers.

The doors slam.

' ' Angel! What's wrong?! ' ' Charlie grabs Angel's hands, trying to calm him down.

' ' Husk's in there! They shot 'em! ' '

They began trying to break open the door, which they eventually did.

They glanced around where they once was. Husk was taken.

- ' ' No.. No.. ' ' Angel fell the ground, beginning to tear up.

Charlie placed her hand on Angel's shoulder.

---