~Chapter 12~ The End

~Faith's POV~

I woke up to the sound of yelling. Lots of yelling. I looked around to see that the tribes were back. A spear came heading towards me, but suddenly someone jumped in front of me and dodged it. I looked down at the ground to see Louis there, with the spear lodged in his heart. "LOUIS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I looked around me to see everyone else dead as well. That's when I felt a piercing pain in my forehead. I looked up to see a spear driven through my skull, blood dripping down my face. The last thing I remembered is the tribe people yelling, "VICTORY!" My heart rate stopped, and I was dead.

That was when.

I woke up.

I woke up and looked around me. I noticed that I was on sand. And I was alone. I reached up to my forehead, and felt no spear. "ANYONE OUT THERE?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. That's when I saw everyone.

Camille, Alana, Sabrina, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Liam and Wendy. Alive. "Guys! YOU'RE ALIVE!" I ran up to them and pulled them into a group hug.

Liam rolled his eyes. "When were we ever dead?" He asked. I looked at him. "Liam, in my dream. All of us died. I thought it was real. I thought everything was over. The rabid monkeys-"

"Rabid monkeys?" Zayn asked quizically. "Yeah, rabid monkeys." I replied. "And an airplane came and the tribal people sent it flying into the ocean, and Louis was in love with me-"

Louis looked at me with horror written all over his face. "US? In l-l-ove? JESUS, THAT IS DISGUSTING!" I glared at him. "Will never change." I muttered under my breath, shaking my head.

Harry looked over at Camille and whispered something into her ear. She shrugged. Sabrina and Niall were too busy sharing the water of a coconut, while Alana and Zayn were attempting to fix Zayn's quiff.

"Guys, how long have we been on this island, anyway?" I asked with wonder. "About four hours." Zayn replied.

Huh? "How long was I asleep? That dream seemed so real." Alana took her attention off of Zayn's quiff. "You were hallucinating babe." She simply stated before going back to fixing his quiff. Everyone else nodded in agreement.

That's when I saw the tribal people. "EVERYONE RUN! THE TRIBAL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO KILL US!" I ran away as fast as I could, but turned around to see everyone else talking to them. What?

I ran back over to the group. "What's going on over here?" I asked. 

"Faith, these people fed us food and gave us shelter." I scrunched up my nose in confusion. "I thought we were only on this island for two hours."

Louis rolled his eyes. "A lot happens in four hours." Before I could shoot anything back at him, a spear went through my arm and I blacked out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Louis' POV~

I rolled my eyes. "A lot happens in four hours." Before Faith could say anything else, a spear went through her arm and she passed out on the ground. We turned around towards the direction of where the spear came from.

Camille and the girls frantically tried to stop the bleeding. "That girl was right." The tribal leader said.

"What are you talking about?!" I spat. He grinned at me. "We do want to kill you. We fed you and we sheltered you. Now we kill you and eat you."

"So lemme get this straight." Harry said. "You people are cannibals?" The rest of the tribe just nodded. The leader got ready to launch another spear, but I tackled him to the ground and threw the spear into the ocean.

The rest of his tribe ran away while I began to throw punches at the leader's face. Once I was sure that he was dead, I heard the roar of a helicopter above us.

"OVER HERE!" Everyone else shouted. They frantically waved their arms around until the helicopter finally landed. Men rushed out of the helicopter and helped us climb on board. Once we came into the air, a medical team was in the helicopter as well and went to fix Faith's injury.

I hope she's okay. Wait, no I don't. I hate Faith. And she hates me. 

Or do I?

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Faith's POV~

I woke up to find myself inside of a hospital bed. I tried to push myself up with my arms, but it was a bad mistake because I fell onto my back as my arm began to throb. 

I looked at my right arm to see bandages wrapped around it. Where am I? A doctor walked into the room. As if reading my mind, he answered my question. "You're in the hospital."

I cleared my throat, which suddenly felt very dry. "H-h-how did I get here?" I whispered in a raspy voice. "Helicopter came and saved you guys." The doctor answered. I watched him walk out of the room and soon everyone came into the room. Even Louis.

"FAITH YOU'RE AWAKE!" Wendy screamed. I covered one of my ears with my left hand. My right arm was still in a lot of pain.

"Niall, tell your sister to shut up." Sabrina said to him. Everyone began to laugh. "Guys, what happened?" I asked.

"You were shot in the arm with a spear. Those people wanted to cook us up and eat us." I made a disgusted face. "Gross."

"Guys, can I be alone in the room with Cunnings for a few minutes?" Louis asked. Everyone else hesitated, but soon they left.

"You know I hate it when you call me by my last name Tomlinson." I said to him. He nodded with a smirk on his face. "I know. But there is something I have always wanted to do."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

He leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Author's Note~

Cliffy to the hanger! That's it. The end of my book. I know, it's short, but ya know, there was nothing else to write. Anywho, I hope you guys enjoyed? Question of the Chapter: Do you guys want a sequel? Special thanks to: @horannospoonsand1d3d for helping me conjure up the death scenes, and @sabby90900 for constantly encouraging me to finish this book.

Lots Of Carrots,

Hope

P.S. If there IS a sequel, what should it be about?