02

And she made the wrong decision.

Damn.

She should've listened to him.

Instead of taking his advice, she chose to doll herself up in blue. Her usual long, wavy purple hair was now dyed into a striking navy blue, cascading elegantly down her back. She wore a long evening dress with a slit that teased her thigh, the design intricate and artistic. The turtleneck, full-sleeved gown clung to her frame like a second skin, shimmering with sequins that caught every flash of light. Her grey contact lenses gave her an icy stare, accentuated by bold black eyeshadow, silver highlights, and thick mascara. Blood-red lipstick completed the look, making her appear as cold and untouchable as a frost queen.

Tempting, but fate had other plans.

Because Taehyung, in complete contrast, was Fire.

Dressed head to toe in red, his presence was commanding. His hair, a blazing red-orange hue, shimmered as he moved. His red blazer suit, paired with a black shirt underneath, made him stand out against the backdrop of the evening. While she dazzled like diamonds and sapphires, he radiated like rubies and gold.

And she could already see how the gossip mills and headlines would spin this night.

Thank goodness for Rosalie.

Through the swarm of cameras and reporters, a familiar figure emerged—slender, with golden, bouncy hair, and a look of knowing sympathy. Rosalie, her savior, weaving her way through the chaos, approached with her camera crew in tow.

“Rose, I swear, I didn’t know,” Jisoo muttered, glancing at her friend.

Rosalie, clad in an attractive black suit, frowned but didn’t seem surprised. “I get it. Don't worry.”

Jisoo could already see what was coming. She braced herself.

Rosalie whirled around, calling her cameraman, her voice suddenly full of poise as she launched into reporter mode. “I, Reporter Rosalie of Seoul Today, welcome you all to the First Impressions premiere of the newly released drama Filter. And here we have the most desirable lady of the web universe, the reigning queen of acting, Kim Jisoo! Tonight, Miss Kim is looking absolutely stunning in her all-blue ensemble. Interestingly, Mr. V seems to be contrasting her completely in red. Is this reflective of the characters you two portray in the drama?”

Jisoo's professional smile appeared, and her acting persona slid smoothly into place.

"Absolutely," she replied. "The protagonists in Filter are a hate-to-love couple from two entirely different worlds. Their journey is filled with challenges, and their love is tested by pain and opposition. Tonight, we wanted to embody that contrast—the tension, the push and pull between two forces. So yes, our looks today mirror the stubborn, conflicting, yet magnetic energy of our characters."

She smiled graciously as Rosalie gave her a wink, signaling her success in deflecting the situation. But as soon as she passed her, the other reporters began to fire questions, eager to grab her attention. Jisoo, ever the professional, ignored them as gracefully as she always did.

And there he was, standing ahead, grinning at her like he'd predicted the whole mess.

"You never listen to what I say," Taehyung teased, his hand extended toward her. "Now, clean up the mess you made."

Of course, they had to walk the red carpet together. They were the lead actors, after all, and the most shipped couple in the drama.

Without hesitation, Jisoo took his hand, her expression cold and indifferent, yet graceful as ever. Together, they moved down the red carpet like royalty—the Ice Princess and the Fire Prince—two forces that contrasted, yet perfectly complemented each other.

 Together, they moved down the red carpet like royalty—the Ice Princess and the Fire Prince—two forces that contrasted, yet perfectly complemented each other