Chapter 1: A New Guild

"Man, I hate this..." Natsu uttered while trying to hold his barf.

"This is what you get, after stealing the S class mission without our master's permission," Erza said.

"Come on, Erza don't be like that. Natsu already learned his mistake," Happy said.

"That doesn't excuse him for his actions, but our master will be the one deciding your fate, and you better pray that neither of you is getting the special punishment," Erza said.

"Ah! Why me," Lucy cried out.

"Yeah! Why should I end up getting punished for his mistake!?" Gray said.

"Because you were tasked by the master to bring him back. But in the end, up didn't which is why you're also getting into the same situation as Natsu," Erza said.

"Uhh..." Natsu uttered.

(Time skip)

It took them 2 hours from the port to arrive at Magnolia, with each second passing Lucy and Happy were nervous about the punishment they gonna get, Gray, on the other hand, was silent as the guy didn't even move or speak for 2 hours straight, and Natsu was busy trying to hold his barf.

"Just hold on, we're about to arrive in the guild," Erza said.

"Hey, Erza," Happy said.

"What is it?" Erza asked.

"Is it me or is the town quiet right now," asked the flying cat.

"Yeah, Happy got a point," Lucy said.

Erza on the other hand was now looking around the area, she thought Happy was right. Right now the inner north side of the town was quiet because it was empty for an unknown reason.

"Something isn't right," Gray said.

"Uh..." Natsu agreed.

"Hmm... You may be right, come we must quickly get back to the guild!" Erza shouted as she then slaps the horseback which force them to run faster.

"Uh...!" Natsu shouted trying to hold his barf because of the sudden movement.

It takes them about 3 minutes to finally arrive at their guild, to their surprise when they were moving toward their guild the entire north side of Magnolia was quiet and no one was seen.

"Maybe, the master knows something about this situation," Erza said as she get down from her carriage. "Quickly you four we can't waste more time,"

She soon opens the door of the guild, to be met with a flying table in the face. At least the guild is in normal high spirits and appeared to be enjoying themselves greatly as they were fighting right now.

"Hey you guys," Mira said.

"Hey, Mira," Lucy and Happy said.

"Mira where's the master," Erza asked.

"Let me guess, it's about the disappearance of the citizen on the north side of the city isn't it," Mira asked.

"Yeah, how do you know," Lucy asked.

"Well, that was the reason Master wanted Erza to meet him in the office once you guys are back," Mira said.

"Alright, you guys stay here while I meet the master, but if any of you cause more trouble you better be prepared for your punishment to be double," Erza said.

"Yes, mam!" Natsu and Gray shouted in unison their voice filled with fear.

"Good, alright Lucy and Happy I want both of you to keep those two from causing more trouble," Erza said, which get replied to by both Lucy and Happy with a nod.